shape
carat
color
clarity

Evolution Cut - Does anyone have any info

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Help needed

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at Radiant cut diamonds and have just come back from the jewelers where he showed me a "Evolution Cut" diamond. It was very nice but a bit more expensive than the radiant. Can anyone tell me anything about these diamonds. I ahve tried to look on the internet but cannot find anything. Any help would be much appreciated.

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Help needed,

I''ve never heard of it, but what does that mean? We live in a time where everyone is trying to find their niche. My guess is that this is a one-off cut by a manufacturer trying to distinguish themselves. If you think the diamond was remarkebly better looking than other diamonds you viewed then the premium is justified. Otherwise not. Radiants are one of my favorite cuts, so good luck in your search!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Idea...There is no patent for this cut (many other of the diamond cut brands have one) and they do not apear on the allegedly exaustive list of diamond cut brands assembled by GIA. It might be the latest new thing
1.gif

And that could be good news - if there isn''t much hype about the name, chances are the product stands out on it''s own.

How are these certified ? Do you know any details about the cut ?

Anyway, any cut remains to be judged for size/weight and brilliance and cost, of course. There are quite a few brands of rectanglar and square cuts all claiming best brilliance and making price comparison as HARD as possile. If you do want a branded cut, it is just a bit harder to figure out what exactly you have got
11.gif
12.gif

Help needed

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I have now bought the diamond, have been looking for a square diamond for a while and it was by far the best I had seen.

The Evolution Cut is different from a Radiant as it has a extra step in the Crown. I am told it is similar to the Lucida cut.

Once again thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results