shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternitydiamonds.com blew away all expections!

Thebishop07

Rough_Rock
First off, let me say that i have been in search for the perfect diamond and setting to propose to my future fiance/wife at the right price. After countless hours and months of research spent on these forums and viewing different settings, I finally found what I wanted and at a price much less than I anticpated. My original budget was at approximately $9000 for just the engagement ring, Eternitydiamonds.com made it possible for that to include the wedding band which I will purchase down the road. At first I was considering looking at local jewelry stores because I felt unsafe doing such a large transaction online but these forums helped me easy the uncomfortness. From the research, I realized the amount of saving that can be made through an online purchase when comparing stones in store and online. In store an EGL or IGI was going for much more than a GIA online, therefore I decided on going online. I checked multiple vendors who does custom work and finally decided to take my chances on eternitydiamonds.com because of the easy and sincerity i felt after speaking with Yoni a couple of times. He was very attentive and prompt when responding to emails. He was very personal and remembered my name and order each time I called to check on the status. The ring took a bit of time to complete due to the complexity and also being around early July during the holidays when I purchased it but the wait was well worth it.

Onto the ring. I really enjoyed a setting I found doing a google search and sent a few pictures over to Yoni and co. Their design team looked over it and they gave me an exceptional quote in comparison to the actual setting on the original site. We made a few adjustments to the ring and he contacted me anytime he had a question or concern about about the design. He kept me in the loop during production and each phase they were in whether it was setting the side stones, milgrainning, setting center stone, polishing etc. I received an email at 6pm at night 9/1 and at 9am 9/2 the ring was in my hand. I must commend Eternitydiamonds.com and Yoni for their efforts in making this ring perfect. I took my lunch break, brought it into work and everyone was amazed at the ring and kept asking if I paid between $8-11k for it. I told them much much better price than what they thought all thanks to Yoni.

One of my coworkers just recently was engaged and I showed her the ring that I had done through etenitydiamonds.com and she was practically floored by the craftmanship. Her ring was a 2 carat pear, bad cut, bad polish, setting very dull and the rock had 0 fire and brilliance. She wants a new ring now that she saw what I got through them. Coworkers were saying, if it doesn't work out with you and the girlfriend, I know a girl who would marry you just for the ring lol. Anyways...

I only have 1 picture of the ring taken with my phone. The ring is now in a safe deposit box until take it for appraisal and insure it through statefarm. I decide to pop the question late October. I will update this post with the appraisal info as soon as its done. I must say this picture does no justice but once I have a chance, I'll bring my DSLR to the bank and take pictures of it.

PhotoD.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! glad you are happy with the ring, please post more pic.! :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy for you! Will you post handshots once you've proposed?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm so glad that you had such a good experience with Yoni! It's a gorgeous ring and I can't wait to see more photos!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.. can't wait for more pictures and the proposal story!!!! :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks beautiful...more pictures please!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! And you're right, Yoni and team do amazing work! You can't beat their prices for the quality.

Thebishop07

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the great comments, I truly wish I proof read my post. So many grammer mistakes but that happens when I'm trying to type this while the girlfriend is in the same room as me. Tuesday, right after work, it will be appraised by http://www.northernappraisal.com/.. I found this independent jeweler by doing a google search and I've checked a few stores and their prices were a bit higher. This place does a verbal consultation for $25 and if I go through with the insurance appraisal, it will be $85 total. They will provide all the paper work. I am excited to see how much it will be appraised at. I most likely will not have hand shots until I proprose which will be late Oct. I can take a few pics on my pinky finger but its definitely not as nice as being on my girlfriend's hand lol. Tuesday I'll try to have additional shots of the ring as well.

Also thank you to everyone here at pricescope for educating me on erings. This wonderful ring would have not been possible without countless threads, tools, articles that I came across.

-TheBishop07

Also, whats the best way to get a ring on a plane without TSA going through all my stuff? Anyone have ideas? Thank you!

Thebishop07

Rough_Rock
Yesterday I brought the ring to http://www.northernappraisal.com/.. Who went over it fairly well in detail. The appraiser was amazed by the quality of the setting and how symmetrical it was. He was surprised at the amount of detail put into the ring with over 120 melee round and 16 melee square diamonds. He graded all the side diamonds at a VS2 G/H quality which is exactly what the center was... H 1.02 VS2 Excellent/Excellent/Excellent. The total carat weight per his appraisal was 2.08+ CTW including the center. The ring appraised for 40% over what I initially paid for which I think is spectacular. Once again I am so overwhelmed at the professionalism that Yoni and Co did at eternitydiamonds.com They definitely get my approval of service!

I am not a professional photographer but tried to take a few pictures of the ring with my DSLR. I still have the stock lens and the lighting in our house is not that great and its been gloomy and cold out here in Columbus but here are a few pics. I hope to take more down the road. These pics are good but definitely needs more lighting.

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I'm so glad you went with Eternity Diamonds! I remember the other thread where you asked about them. It's a stunner. :love: Can't wait for hand shots. :tongue:

Thebishop07

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results