shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamonds and JAA (Aus)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bnas95

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard anything about Renato Jewellers or Eternity diamonds in Australia ?
www.renatojewellers.com
www.eternitydiamonds.com
The say they are the first to do laser inscription on diamonds in Australia
How important is it to be part of JAA ?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will not comment on specific businesses, but JAA membership is common to most jewellers in Australia, including both respected and some not so respected firms in terms of market position.
But shady jewellers are not common in Australia.

The other firm you are referring to has its own brand (eternity) of generic diamonds that it laser inscribes with a hot laser and issues a report generated by themselves for the diamonds that they sell. I am not sure that qualifies for being a "brand" of diamonds?

The same firm has a brand with a higher premium pricing called Belguim Ideal Cut
There is a respected and well known lab in Sydney calld DCLA that will enscribe any diamond for a small fee - any jeweller can send any stone to them.

bnas95

Rough_Rock
Hey Garry
Thank you very much for your reply.
I am just worried that not being part of JAA I may have bigger problems if the deal doesnt go as planed.

I went to their site but couldnt find a section for the Belgium ideal Cut diamonds. Is this a section that only gets shown to people who ask ?

I have heard of DCLA and will probably contact them to see if I can get this diamond inscribed by them and how much it would cost for 18 characters.

Please tell me, what makes a diamond a hearts and arrows diamond ? Does this come from when the proportions are perfect or when the diamond is cut with certain angles/facets ?

Are you in Australia ?
Thanks
Shamil

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
H&A's can have ideal proportions, but sometinmes they are very good, but never bad.
Read the tutorials here - H&A's mean the symmetry is excellent.

Yes I am in Melbourne. But I do not tout on Pricescope so can not reply to your other requests. I have an upmarket B&M store, with no Internet sales.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Garry can't say anything, but I can! Here's a link to his site. Personally, if I were in Australia I'd trust his store first.

http://www.preciousmetals.com.au/

bnas95

Rough_Rock
Thanks Guys
Hey Garry are you at your store most of the times ?
I actually called yesterday and spoke to Rae.
Shamil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results