shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band style name?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
After I posted her about a shared prong eternity band and was educated about the potential damage that such a band would do to my solitaire (due to the girdles of the diamonds making contact with the eternity) I am considering a different style. The pic below is from Singlestone. It''s hard to tell too much from the photo but it looks to me like small rounds, each set inside a square miligrain "box". Is there a name for this style or a way to describe it that is more accurate than my seat-of-the-pants attempt?

TR99.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think those diamonds are bead set. There is not really a name for the overall style that I am aware of.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I am not sure I would worry so much about the damage between a shared prong and a solitaire. Lots of people wear that combo and don''t have issues.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s bead set, with straight lines, not channel set . But has the lines of a channel set band nice and straight. Love this ring, it will not damage your setting. It''s perfect.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is a gorgeous ring. A channel set doesn''t excite me as much and I love the miligrain!

I might have to make a trip to LA and try it on!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring you posted! I''m not a big channel set fan, but rings ike the one you posted make me fall in
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results