shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band remodel question

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I have a .48 carat channel set eternity band in a size 6 that I would like to reset. The band is about 8 years old and I recently lost one little diamond (I have not idea how it happened and I'm now worried about its durability :(( ).

Does anybody know of any PS vendors that would remodel this band and use the existing diamonds to make another eternity band but in a micro pavé or fishtail pavé style instead of channel set? I would also want to add a couple of diamonds to replace my missing diamond and then add a half size to the band.

Here's a picture of my band. It's the bottom one.

Thanks!

Cachette :))

bandsftb.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes! i know of someone, that i use frequently for remodels! especially if you already have stones. I use Michael E of Gemshoppe.com if you know what size your stones are, I would go onto stuller.com or adwar.com or uniquesettings.com and find a cast and ask Michael what the approx. cost might be. He's a pleasure to work with. I love remodels, I think I've reset almost all my jewelry a time or two :errrr:

I don' know about custom though as I usually use ready made cast to reduce cost, on other remake, I send to Sally of Heart of Water jewels in Thailand, but after one of my postal mishap to canada, I"m a bit weary of international mail now :(sad

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T! Remodels are fun aren't they!! :bigsmile:

I counted and there are 45 diamonds (there were 46) so that would make them a tad over 0.01 (the band was a .48 ctw).

Here's what I found on uniquesettings.com and adwar.com. along with my inspiration pieces for my remodel.

My only concern with going with a pre-made setting is having too much metal showing. I really want the band to be delicate and I was thinking that going custom for this project would give me the look I want but I could be wrong (it happens ;)).

So, what do you think?? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Cachette :))

SET_5477_WHITE_Z1.jpg

1-0334_500_2.jpg

EWB461-2.jpg

EWB474-3-6_ANGLE_copy.jpg

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry. I know this is a little of topic but I also am looking to remodel an eternity and I checked out Adwar and Unique settings but it seems you can only order from them if you are in the trade. Can I get around this?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results