shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band, Please Help me pick the style!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The round/bag mix is channel set 2.5tcw 14k WG si g/h - (I am nevous becuae they dont claim eye-clean)
The all baguette ring is 2.75 channel set 14k wg vs g/h- I like this one though it is a bit more
The round shared prong is 2.5tcw 14k WG vs1-2 g/h- This is my favorite but I am hoping for my wedding band to look something like this but it would likely be smaller so I was worried that it might look "wrong" for me to have bought myself something more substantial then my w-band in the same style.
What do ya''ll think?

threeahchoices.JPG

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I personally love the all baguette one. Just the lines of the stones. Mmmm. From you post, I gather that this will be a right hand ring. I dont'' think that there is anything "wrong" with having a similar style eternity ring to your wedding band, but you may not want to wear it as much because it is so similar, plus I think the contrast between the cuts of the stones in each ring will add something.

I wish you well, and you *know* you have to post pics when you get it : )

Bridget

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
A little more info 1) 1800 2) 2000 3) 1700

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
is this a rhr, w-ring, anything ring??

sparklelover

Rough_Rock
I like the first one for your RHR.
I have seen the first band in person (or similar) in a B&M. It''s very sophisticated look by itself. Noticeable yet understated, no fuss. But it does not go well with any e-ring, IMO. Because it''s distracting when you put it next to an e-ring. I played with my own e-ring and the jeweler''s sample e-rings. But it looks great by itself. The alternated shapes give the band interesting sparkles and fire as your hand moves.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
This is a I want it ring. I love jewlery but have never bought any for myself. And right now as every female I know is getting engaged I am turning into a green-eyed monster. It is a tide me over ring.
11.gif
Yes I am a brat. I am not engaged and this wont ever become part of my wedding set. This is a ring to wear on either hand to enjoy becuase it is pretty.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 10:34:59 AM
Author: Matatora
This is a I want it ring. I love jewlery but have never bought any for myself. And right now as every female I know is getting engaged I am turning into a green-eyed monster. It is a tide me over ring.
11.gif
Yes I am a brat. I am not engaged and this wont ever become part of my wedding set. This is a ring to wear on either hand to enjoy becuase it is pretty.
i totally understand!
2.gif
i have one myself!
1.gif

in that case, i really like the shared prong eternity band. i think it looks super sweet in the smaller size as a tiny band of sparkle. simple, yet sophisticated
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay so I really like 2 and three the best, 1 just looks too hard to clean. is 2.5tcw small? Does anyone on here have one about that same size my ring fingers is a six. I emailed them and each stone is 12.5 pts (for my size in the ring I am looking at) and the width is 3.5mm.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the first one - alternating rounds/bags. That is just stunning.

Of the three, it's the only one that doesn't look like an anniversary band to me.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I love the first one.
It''s a twist on the channel set round band.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like the first one for a fun ring. I think it''s really pretty and unique. I agree with Al, the other two look like wedding bands to me. they are all very pretty though...

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
the all baguettes will look the most important..............and dramatic.......and actually unique

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first one!! Go for it, you deserve it!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Good for you for buying yourself a sparkly present!
4.gif

I think all 3 are beautiful, but I think #1 looks more unique & less like a wedding band. It might be difficult to clean, though...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote number 1 (alternating bags and rounds) or number 2 (all bags). Did you know that #2 was the style of Marilyn Monroe''s ering/wedding band?! Pretty neat. Anyway, I think either would be a stunning "I want it!" ring, and good for you for treating yourself.
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay after much thought, orginally there were about 15 choices, I am down to one and two. I think ya''ll are correct when you say that the third option however lovely is too much like a wedding band, and since that is the style I will want for my own wedding band. I am going to call both vendors and ask about the rings. I realized that 2.5 was for a size 6.5 in the first option so I need to find out what the tcw/cost would be for a size 6. This may influence my decision. Thanks everyone for listening to me rant!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
IMO I think for a RHR that the baguette would be the best choice...

I don't like #1..not a fan of the mixed stone there, maybe it's just the picture but the ring seems kind of 'dull'? The rounds don't look well-cut? That would definitely make a difference in the 'sparkle' factor..at least with baguettes you have more of a different 'look' than a ring that doesn't sparkle as much. If that makes any sense.

I like the baguette because it looks like it will be substantial on the hand...I bought a RHR 10 stone and it is lost on my hand...I need something larger and I don't even have large hands...so I think the bigger the better on the RH from my experiences!!

My two cents!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
So I went and saw number one in person and I hated it...it looks pretty close up but on the hand it has almost a jumbled look, like someone got distracted while they were putting it together. So it is the all baguette for me! I will post pics and seller info once everything is done. I havent delt with this seller before so I want to make sure everything goes well just in case. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results