shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gudzy

Rough_Rock
This my first post to this website. Let me first say that I was thrilled just to find it because, before I did, I felt very alone in the "jewelry world". I will be purchasing an engagement ring at the end of this year and would like to spend approximately $4500 to $6000 (setting, stone, everything!). Obviously I want to get a ring that knocks the socks (among other things) off my girl but I also want to make sure I get a quality stone, setting, etc. I won''t sacrifice quality for size.

With that said, I know very little about diamonds. I have perused this site''s posts along with a couple other sites to attempt to self educate, but I still don''t really have a clue. What "specs" can I expect to get for my indicated price in a platinum setting? I most likely will be getting a solitaire, but the possibility exists for a 3 stone ring (one biggie, with a smaller diamond on each side).

I live in Southern Ohio and would love to keep my business and money in the area, but I definetly don''t know any reputable dealers. Again, any help is appreciated and kudos for keeping this site useful, interesting, and fun. Thanks!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Southern Ohio? Iceman, of http://www.midwestgems.com/, is somewhere in that area but I have no idea how far from you he actually is. I'd contact him and find out if he's close enough for you to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results