shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring and Wedding Ring Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve worn both, with the wedding ring closest to the heart. But, my upgrade with be a single ring with a split shank, so my theory is that it will sort of look like 2 rings! Then eventually, maybe I''ll add an eternity ring! See how I''m keeping my diamond purchasing options open!
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I either wear Both, just my w-band, or one of my many other bands...sometimes my e-ring with another band I have...I mix it up.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Most of the people I know wear both. However, it''s really up to you. I''ll definitely wear both!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2005 12:20:39 PM
Author: Odilia
Tacori E-ring, is that ring in the picture, with the sapphires on the sides, your e-ring? I wouldn''t take it off either if I had one that beautiful! That is such a pretty ring. Do you have a picture of what wedding ring you will wear with it?

Thank you so much! Yes it is my e-ring. I have no ideas about my w-band. Any ideas?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2005 11:16:31 AM
Author: aljdewey

By far, though, my w-ring is much more important to me. It''s the ring Rich put on my finger in front of everyone when he promised to by my husband forever.
Alj- I just love how you put that...sums it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results