shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Eternity Band by Maytal Hannah

OCDiamonds

Rough_Rock
I consider myself to be a sophisticated buyer and have purchased jewelry for my own private collection from jewelers such as Leon Mege and Steve Kirsch. For my most recent emerald cut diamond eternity band project I decided to go with Maytal Hannah in Los Angeles because I have dealt with her in the past and she is by far the most accommodating jeweler who is attentive to minute details. Her workmanship on this ring far exceeded my expectations and the process for this project was simply seamless.

I thought I was going to procure the diamonds on my own through other Pricescope vendors that I have had positive interactions with but in the end Maytal sourced the most stunning diamonds I could have hoped to find. The stones were priced reasonably and their quality is beyond spectacular. Maytal even provided 3 sets for me to choose from--all amazing quality within the price range I requested and of varying weights and colors. After I made my selection Maytal matched the stones incredibly well for the ring and commenced to create the most stunning eternity band.

My insurance company required an independent appraisal and the highly qualified independent appraiser was blown away by the excellent cut of the stones and quality of the workmanship of the ring--and most importantly, the price. Since Maytal presented the finished piece to me I have received countless compliments but in the end, my 9.52 tcw
emerald cut (E-F and VVS2-VS1) eternity band is a work of beauty that I personally love enjoying.

P.S. The 3 pictures that are attached just do not do the ring enough justice!

_31931.jpg

_31932.jpg

_31933.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Could we see it on your finger? Please?!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I have dealt with Mayra in the past and she is lovely to work with, in the end, I didn't end up choosing her for this specific project, but I wouldn't hesitate to use her for something else or recommend her in the future...

Um, handshots please!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!m you should have them move this to SMTB!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring.. I too would love to see handshots.. stepcuts in eternity rings are gorgeous..

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow I bet it's totally amazing, we need a lot of handpics please!!!! :sun: :sun: :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results