shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald 5 stone w/trapezoids & bullets Engagement ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

norcalgal123

Rough_Rock
Help, please!

I''m going to go visit Leon Mege this Friday to discuss getting a emerald 5 stone ring, with side trapezoids and bullets. I love how this design looks in pictures but I''m nervous about ordering a custom ring without ever having a chance to see what it actually looks like on my own hand. Any suggestions or advice? I''m also concerned about the right size for the center stone. I want a ring that is classy and elegant without looking ridiculous - my own ring size is a 5 3/4, and my fingers are pretty long. Originally, I thought 3 carats would be gorgeous, but now with the side diamonds, I wonder if 2 -2.5 carats is a better size. Please post any pictures that you may have of your own emerald/asscher 5 stone ring and share your ring size! I''ve been looking online but haven''t been able to find many pics!

Thanks!
- Very Grateful and Freaked Out Newbie Diamond Ring Shopper

r887_027Ww.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love Leon''s work.

I''m struggling to imagine the hand that this would not look stunning on, but I''d suggest trying on rings of a similar size and style, even if they''re costume jewellery, just to see how you like the overall shape etc on your hand. I don''t think you''ll find anything exactly comparable, but you might find something close enough to get a feel for it.

My own asscher 5-stone is a band, rather than a centre stone with sidestones, so that probably isn''t much use to you. I''d give my right arm for this one, though!

What an exciting project!

Jen

norcalgal123

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! Would you guys recommend going anywhere else beyond Leon? We''re going to NY just to see Leon, but we have the entire weekend to check out other folks just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results