shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings in Martini Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Are there online vendors that I can buy the martini setting from? I don''t know much about earrings, though like the martini setting. I''ve heard a good way to do it is buy stones separately then have them set. Hoping to find an online vendor who can handle both or at least setting them. Is this a special kind of setting that is exclusively carried? Also wondering if there is anyone in Seattle area selling the setting. Thanks.

martini earrings.jpg

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Alice,

Pretty much everybody can get those mountings. They are made by a company in Louisianna called Stuller Stttings www.stuller.com. Most jewelers buy from them. The issue is going to be shopping for the diamonds themselves. There are lots of dealers here who would be overjoyed to talk to you about diamonds. Use the search engine on the front page of pricescope and call one of them up.

Neil Beaty, GG ISA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

lotus

Rough_Rock
Need one not be in the jewellery business to buy from Stuller direct?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, but then you want someone in the jewelry industry to set the things as well. It's almost certain that whoever you select to do your setting work will also be able to get the mountings for a reasonable price. If you just want the parts so you can set them yourself, most of the online and storefront jewelers can buy from them and I'm sure they will be happy to assist you.

Neil Beaty, GG ISA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I picked out loose stones at Dirtcheapdiamonds, and they set them for me in the martini settings. I think most if not all online vendors can do this these days, as it's a popular setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results