shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emp1213

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking for some info on where I might be able to obtain diamond "dust". I am not concerned with clarity, etc... (of course not it''s dust). I am more concerned with thermal conductivity. I had a very hard time finding anything online about it, and honestly, I don''t know where to start. I came across this site and thought it would be a good start. I''m not interested in large quantites. Either dust or the pieces left over from cutting a rough stone that are too small to use for much else except industrial purposes. Does anybody know where I might be able to obtain this and how much it might cost? Thanks in advance.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
What you want is "diamond grit" or "diamond polishing compound." It's available from a lot of places and is not expensive.

emp1213

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info. I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but it has gotten me much closer. The compund won't work for me. Now I just need to find some grit that isn't already applied to something. Using the right terms in my google searches is what I really needed. Again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results