shape
carat
color
clarity

don't want expensive diamond eternity ring

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I had what was the apparent impossible made. 15 x .23-.24 hearts and arrows stones, D color, VVS1 made into eternity ring. I waited forever for the stones and now I wish I had of saved the money toward one large stone. :(
Any ideas?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
List in on the Preloved PS thread. It sounds beautiful.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can also list on diamondbistro.com - create an account and post your ring - as another alternative

So sorry to learn you aren't liking the ring. It sure does sound beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes you can list it here on the Pre-loved forum--you might have more interest than you imagine!

That said, consigning with Pearlman's might be an option, or GOG. Oakgem, Dover buy Estate pieces. With a ring given the specs as you describe, you also might consider an Auction house.

cheers--Sharon

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I think it sounds dreamy! :love: Definitely list it, I bet there will be a lot of interest!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I do think the price on a ring with those stats might make it difficult to sell. However, those stones would make 3 five stone rings and that might be a way to sell it (selling the diamonds alone) if it doesn't sell as an eternity.

In order to put the listing in the Pre-loved section, you have to first list it for sale on Diamond Bistro, Ebay, or with a jeweler that accepts consignments. Then post on the pre-loved forum to alert PS members to your item. Good pictures are very important as well as all the information regarding the diamonds, appraisals, maker of the ring, etc.

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! I may offer to sell loose stones as well. That way a few people may be interested. It is gorgeous! I just want a single stone ring now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results