shape
carat
color
clarity

Does James Allen Settings (in real life) look exactly like the graphic pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tc328

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I''m new here and I already made two threads to ask questions...sorry about that.
Anyways...I really like this Platinum "Timeless" Solitaire Setting from James Allen but their pictures are all computer graphics.

Does anyone have real pictures of this setting or can someone tell me their settings are exactly (or even better in real life)
as show on their website?

here''s the picture from their site

thanks

fdrt21.JPG

zerj

Rough_Rock
I think it was close but not exact. I know on my wife''s it did not have the James Allen logo seen on the inside of the ring on the photos.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is a beautiful setting, but you know a wedding band won''t fit flush with it, right? The round "donut" on the bottom of the head will stick out slightly causing a gap when you place a non-curved wedding band next to it. Just wanted to point that out, as it is my main pet peeve about all settings. Other people like gaps, so this may not apply in your situation.

tc328

Rough_Rock
wow....thanks so much for the link

only difference is thats a 18k white gold and the one I want is platinum
but it''ll look the same.....also a huge price difference

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results