shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone have split claw prongs on their princess?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1215n

Rough_Rock
I thought i had my heart set on a three stone princess engagement ring and wanted claw prongs but the more i think about it i worry about the corners ...I may change to a jubilee cushion or oval...help!!!!!I am going today to nyc just to help me decide...
eek.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I would not suggest doing that. But I think whiteflash has a kind of modified version...it almost looks like two prongs...but they are so close together that it's really one and the points are protected. I think, however, that V Caps are the best. I forgot who told me that security should really be a main consideration when setting diamonds...If you have a nice stone, no one will notice the prongs!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/whiteflash-design.aspx

See the little princess one? Well, if you love the princess, then I don't think the prongs are a good reason to change. If you have a problem with the princess...that's another story...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
These really aren't V caps...but you were thinking it would be ugly.....beeeccaaauuusseee ?
9.gif

That is STUNNING!

threestone.jpg

1215n

Rough_Rock
thank you moremoremore, I do like what whiteflash has and it has put me at ease with the corners!How would i go about seeing these in person?Is this exclusive to whiteflash or you think i can find it in the infamous strip in nyc?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Dunno. I've never seen it anywhere else. There might some actual pix on this site though...Why the heck you going to the diamonddistrict???? If you're in NYC go see engagementringsdirect...and come to L.I. and see Good Old Gold, my vendor of choice. Have you checked out GOG's pricess stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results