shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Anyone have a pic of the SIDE or BOTTOM view of the HW micropave cushion ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
If ya do... do a Gypsy a favor and post it for me, please.

Thank you all in advance!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Is this a book, brochure? And where can I get one
34.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 6:56:48 PM
Author: risingsun
34.gif

Marian, did you mean the pic I posted? Apparently it was an ad for HW in a Town and Country mag a long while ago. I found it browsing somewhere on PS and saved it ages ago.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 7:00:23 PM
Author: angeline

34.gif

Marian, did you mean the pic I posted? Apparently it was an ad for HW in a Town and Country mag a long while ago. I found it browsing somewhere on PS and saved it ages ago.

Actually you know what I wrote can''t be right. It was in a mag, and it was HW but it does look like an ad for a book, or brochure...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
FABULOUS! I hadn''t seen that! So it has a box in the gallery there. And there are four wires. And it''s not cathedral. HMMM. Food for setting design thought!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT PIC Angeline!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 7:52:12 PM
Author: Gypsy
FABULOUS! I hadn't seen that! So it has a box in the gallery there. And there are four wires. And it's not cathedral. HMMM. Food for setting design thought!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT PIC Angeline!

You're very welcome! I have been in love with that ring forever! Yours will be amazing
18.gif

a

ETA: you know I didn't mention the angelainjapan thread cos I thought for sure you would have seen it.... I just went there and all her pics were not showing. I have them all saved, I'll dig them up if you don't have them..

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, look at that. THANKS Angeline.

But I think the ring looks stunning as is! All that bling and it's like of like a solitare. But for my design I'm thinking something closer to the pic below for the underwires and gallery.

I wanted to see the side view of hte HW b/c I wanted to know if there was a box in the gallery. And I wanted to see what they did to the side of the halo. I'm going to have the side of the halo bright cut, I think I like that better than leaving it plain like that, for my ring.

My apologies as I don't know whose ring this is... I just really liked how clean yet graceful it is. It also has a box in the gallery.

outward curving wires.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock

34.gif

Yes, the pic you posted. I thought you had found some special book on great diamond rings
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 7:02:08 PM

34.gif

Actually you know what I wrote can''t be right. It was in a mag, and it was HW but it does look like an ad for a book, or brochure...
Ah ha!! Then we must find it! BTW, the pics you posted for Gypsy are TDF
30.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
ooooohhhh....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

This is one of my favorite settings EVER. Thanks for all the pics!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results