shape
carat
color
clarity

Doamond cabachon or sugarloaf. what would it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Would it have a nice glow? Just curious. I mean there is probably a reason you never see any like that, but I like the look of diamonds in the rough.

Oooh I can't edit my spelling! Bummer.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Alas, no - it would look like a clear (depending on inclusion) cab. There are a few (very rare) diamonds out there that have a luminous appearance to them, though I''ve only ever seen one on-line shot from another diamond board ... and now, I can''t find it! Gr ... will add it if I hunt it down.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Yes if you see it please post it here! I did find a site that uses whole uncut type diamonds ( not really cabs though) in their jewelry, but a lot of them were poor quality. Some of the designs were fun to look at though. It''s called diamondsintherough.com

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bingo! Found it in my cache, though I'm still trying to figure out *where* I found it: I just had them saved as "Opalized Diamonds" and I'm not sure if that's the title *I* gave them, or the title they came with ... nevertheless, enjoy ....

ETA: And, found the discussion, but the site won't allow a link - but googling "Opalized Diamond" should bring it up for the curious.

Opalized1.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Smokey diamonds :)
very interesting. That tear drop shape sure would make a neat pendant! I wonder what gives it that look?
Thanks for posting the photo.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Is that a mega-overblue? Strangely attractive though I probably wouldn''t be willing to pay a full diamond price for it.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results