carat
color
clarity

Disappointed with my ring :(

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Disappointed with IDJ :(

This thread has had a lot of action... But I come back to one thing... EGL cert stones are cheaper for a reason.... If you want mind clean go with an AGS or GIA... There is more cost but there's a reason.... There are a bunch of SI1's on this website with AGS/GIA certificates and macro shots... And you see nothing.... Mind and eye clean.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

I contacted the mods yesterday about changing the title of the thread and have not heard back. Hopefully sometime today or tomorrow.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

And honestly I am not saying a price because I don't want to be laughed at and told "you get what you pay for" we know EGL stones are priced lower because of the lose grading I paid about $2000 less than some very good to excellen cut GIA J SI2s. I haven't looked at K I1s for comps as I feel that this stone might have been graded by GIA. I know I didn't buy a GIA stone, I know about EGL grAding practices. I am sorry that this stared such a heated debate, and I am hoping that it all work out.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

AllieLuv83|1328437009|3119434 said:
And honestly I am not saying a price because I don't want to be laughed at and told "you get what you pay for" we know EGL stones are priced lower because of the lose grading I paid about $2000 less than some very good to excellen cut GIA J SI2s. I haven't looked at K I1s for comps as I feel that this stone might have been graded by GIA. I know I didn't buy a GIA stone, I know about EGL grAding practices. I am sorry that this stared such a heated debate, and I am hoping that it all work out.

Nor should you feel you need to, and good for you for not feeling bullied into it. I understand this is RT and knowing someones budget is necessary to help them find a great diamond, but in this instance, I think it's been made clear that your budget may not have been up PS 'standards' ( :roll: ) for a comparable GIA stone with the same specs.

I'm a bit late to the game because I skipped over the infamous title until I saw how much action it's getting. I do agree that you should have contacted IDJ first, but having re-read the thread it appears that you did. I can also understand your disappointment in recieving a stone that you thought was going to be 'eye clean'. I also admire how your handling this entire thread. You've come under attack and have handle it with grace and dignity. I hope that the moderators can help you with changing the title, and that Yukitiel can help you find the perfect stone within your budget. Good luck Alley! :))

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock

IMHO, there isn't anything wrong with the title. It says what the OP wanted to say. Now the vendor has a chance to un-disappoint the situation. As it should be. I don't understand why some of you become so emotionally invested in protecting vendors, specifically or in general. Vendors are put-upon? I think the evidence would suggest otherwise. Individual businesses have access to a practically endless stream of clients from all over the world because of PS. I know we have our favorites but if our comments aren't objective, our posts will be affected by our lack of objectivity too. I have trust that the moderator will change the title if it's against the rules or inappropriate. I'm sorry but I think there's something unbecoming about criticizing the OP, even going as far as to project unto her that she wants more than she's willing to pay for, etc. It's not becoming for any of us. Sheesh. If someone told me what or how to post, I wouldn't be as nice as the OP has been. Good luck, Alley!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock

I have to agree with danny.
I had a bit of a disappointing experience as well but did not feel comfortable expressing it for this exact reason. If there are only praises sung about PS vendors and not all true experiences it is really hard to come to this site for objective information. :(sad

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

Listen, I am no dummy. I get it. I am the first person in the world to tell you, that you get what you pay for. I am also not uneducated and feel like I know a little more than the regular person off the street about diamonds. It really isn't about EGL, or GIA. It isn't about how much I paid (which is obviously small by PS standards). It is about going into the process knowing that I wanted the biggest, whitest, cleanest stone that my budget would allow. Expressing that to the vendor. Picking a stone. Having the vendor check that stone. Receiving the stone and being disappointed. What if I purchased a 1.5ct GIA or AGS diamond that was SI1 or SI2 and being told that it was eye clean and upon receiving it, being disappointed. Would the reactions have been different because it was GIA? Would the reactions have been different if I spend $10,000 on the stone?

ROCK BOTTOM LINE...misunderstanding or not...I was disappointed.

Next time around I will be smarter to ask my question in a certain way that it can not be misconstrued. "Can you see any inclusions with the naked eye, in any lighting situation, from a hands length away or closer?"

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

AllieLuv83|1328454856|3119502 said:
Listen, I am no dummy. I get it. I am the first person in the world to tell you, that you get what you pay for. I am also not uneducated and feel like I know a little more than the regular person off the street about diamonds. It really isn't about EGL, or GIA. It isn't about how much I paid (which is obviously small by PS standards). It is about going into the process knowing that I wanted the biggest, whitest, cleanest stone that my budget would allow. Expressing that to the vendor. Picking a stone. Having the vendor check that stone. Receiving the stone and being disappointed. What if I purchased a 1.5ct GIA or AGS diamond that was SI1 or SI2 and being told that it was eye clean and upon receiving it, being disappointed. Would the reactions have been different because it was GIA? Would the reactions have been different if I spend $10,000 on the stone?

ROCK BOTTOM LINE...misunderstanding or not...I was disappointed.

Next time around I will be smarter to ask my question in a certain way that it can not be misconstrued. "Can you see any inclusions with the naked eye, in any lighting situation, from a hands length away or closer?"

Hang in there Allie, we all have confidence that Yuketiel will make it right for you and that you have also handled yourself very calmly thru this thread. Just a few short days/weeks away from resolution! It will resolve well in time.
:halo:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Imdanny|1328451474|3119480 said:
IMHO, there isn't anything wrong with the title. It says what the OP wanted to say. Now the vendor has a chance to un-disappoint the situation. As it should be. I don't understand why some of you become so emotionally invested in protecting vendors, specifically or in general. Vendors are put-upon? I think the evidence would suggest otherwise. Individual businesses have access to a practically endless stream of clients from all over the world because of PS. I know we have our favorites but if our comments aren't objective, our posts will be affected by our lack of objectivity too. I have trust that the moderator will change the title if it's against the rules or inappropriate. I'm sorry but I think there's something unbecoming about criticizing the OP, even going as far as to project unto her that she wants more than she's willing to pay for, etc. It's not becoming for any of us. Sheesh. If someone told me what or how to post, I wouldn't be as nice as the OP has been. Good luck, Alley!

+1

NEWBIE or not!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock

For the final time, I called and emailed GOG asking for a descriprion of all inclusions and how visible they were in their opinion. I had to bring up carbon spots after I was given a description, but they did confirm that there were carbon spots. I was never told that there was a feather inclusion that was both 1) very visible and 2) reached the table of the stone. Not once. I was told the stone was eye clean at a distance of 3 inches in the opinion of two people there. When I got the stone I was disappointed to see the feather at at least 12 inches - and my husband also saw it at that distance. The top of the stone looked scratched and I also had
to consider if the feather would affect durability. The feather was clearly visible in all lighting.

There is a huge amout of trust in an internet purchase much of which is based on the qualitative opinions of the person who you are dealing with.

If this is such a consumer site why do you bully those who don't have your experiences or opinions of a particular vendor?

And why do people who post an opinion of a bargain bought on eBay never get an flack about their opinion of cut, clarity, etc?

Allie, I want to apologize to you for my experience mucking up your thread. But I do want to say that I hope you find a beautiful ring soon.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock

Rhino|1328377037|3119000 said:
winternight|1328238856|3117988 said:
Yes I can see it.

With GOG felt lied to - it was so ridiculous just tell me what the problems are and let me make an informed decision. I also loathe going to the post office and had to make two trips to mail the item back (the post office in the city is a mess...)

Hi winternight,

In your post above you state you feel that we lied to you, insinuating that GOG lies to its clients to make a sale. When during your transaction with us do you think we were lying to you?

Regards,
Jonathan

I aplogize for using the term lied, since that is an emotionally charged term. To rephrase, I did not receive full disclosure of material information that I requested to make an informed purchase.

This was an emotional purchase for me since I was hoping that the ring would be the item to celebrate my daughter's birth. I was disappointed.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock

jewels2|1328453094|3119493 said:
I have to agree with danny.
I had a bit of a disappointing experience as well but did not feel comfortable expressing it for this exact reason. If there are only praises sung about PS vendors and not all true experiences it is really hard to come to this site for objective information. :(sad

+1.

Groupthink.

And I take it after reading this thread you're less likely to post?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Christina...|1328447180|3119457 said:

Nor should you feel you need to, and good for you for not feeling bullied into it. I understand this is RT and knowing someones budget is necessary to help them find a great diamond, but in this instance, I think it's been made clear that your budget may not have been up PS 'standards' ( :roll: ) for a comparable GIA stone with the same specs.

I'm a bit late to the game because I skipped over the infamous title until I saw how much action it's getting. I do agree that you should have contacted IDJ first, but having re-read the thread it appears that you did. I can also understand your disappointment in recieving a stone that you thought was going to be 'eye clean'. I also admire how your handling this entire thread. You've come under attack and have handle it with grace and dignity. I hope that the moderators can help you with changing the title, and that Yukitiel can help you find the perfect stone within your budget. Good luck Alley! :))

Well, christina, I was the only person asking Allie to share her budget and I hardly think that is bullying, In fact, I take exception to that remark because I think I have been helping Allie a lot on her quest so far if anyone has been following her threads, and to suggest my remarks were ill intentioned is not fair or nice.

To be clear, I most certainly was not asking Allie her budget to suggest it is not "up to PS standards" :nono: But when talking about diamonds we need to take budget into account when evaluating what we can buy, and also when evaluating what is realistic to have bought. I was operating under the (apparently mistaken) assumption that Allie spent about $5000 on a 1.5ct diamond. For that price, this particular stone would have been a mega steal by ANY standards and I think should be evaluated as such! If she spent $9000, that is a TOTALLY different situation and this diamond is no longer a deal IMO and should be evaluated more critically. We cannot help Allie unless we know her budget. Period.

No one should be ashamed of their budget. My mudget for a 7mm diamond is $3000. Who gives a rat's tuckus about how much other people spend? If I posted on PS, I would want help to spend my money the best possible way.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Allie don't feel bad nor let anyone make you feel bad. I think it is hard to know the right thing to do (just speaking from experience). When I bought my stone back in the day the vendor sent me my diamond w/out a cert but a paper copy of the cert. So I came on here asking if that was normal (I never bought through the internet before). Anyway someone posted that it would get straightened out. Afterward someone said I should of called the vendor directly, yes, true, but then again I wasn't sure if that was normal or not?!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

winternight|1328457948|3119532 said:
And why do people who post an opinion of a bargain bought on eBay never get an flack about their opinion of cut, clarity, etc?

I am not sure *exactly* what you are saying here, but if you are asking why people don't get lots of opinions about ebay diamonds, I think they do here in RT when they ask.

But this does return to the point I made in my previous post -- diamonds are evaluated partly in light of their price relative to market norms. If you spend $800 on a .85ct diamond, then of course it will not be up to the standards of a diamond that is the same weight, has a GIA report, and cost $5000, unless you are very very lucky I suppose.

Allie Yes, my response to your issues would have been different if you spent $10000 on this stone. Not because it is *better* to have spent that amount, or it would make you more worthy, or any of those things that it seems that you or some others think that sliding scale of evaluation in relation to budget would imply; but because you should expect more at that carat weight for $10000 than for half that amount (for example). As a consumer I like to get good value for my money, and I like other consumers to get the same *no matter their budget*. This diamond looks like pretty good value *if* it was $5000 or even perhaps $7000, to me, even with the inclusions visible on close inspection, though for me the scales of value would start to tip at the upper end of that scale, and certainly I would not consider it good value for more.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

I really want to say thank you to everyone that came on and gave me support especially Yuketiel for being so sweet and understanding, and I also want to apologize to anyone that this thread might have upset, that certainly wasn't my intention. For now maybe we can let this rest, and I will certainly post an update on this thread soon.

I have been on this forum since 2007 and have learned a lot but still have much to learn. I am glad that there are people that will be in your court and maybe not agree but at least are able to put themselves in your shoes and understand where you might be coming from. From the hundreds of positive threads about IDJ I can only conclude that everything will work out just fine!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

AllieLuv83|1328454856|3119502 said:

In my experience this is not sufficient either, unfortunately, to make sure you get a stone that works for you. When I have pressed vendors that far they start getting nervous and inevitably will start saying, "wellll, yes, you can see it if you reeeeaaaly reeeaaaly look for it" because I think this is likely to be the accurate case with most SI2, and some SI1 diamonds, if you have very good vision and like to look at your diamonds really really close, like I do and it seems you do too.

I recommend you look for what Garry H. calls an "honest SI2s", or more generally, "honest inclusions", ones that have visible inclusions that are around the periphery and can be covered with a prong or partially covered with a prong. Low clarity can come from have one inclusion that is very easy to see, or from many inclusiuons that are harder to see. I think the former type are better because you can cover it (or mostly cover it) and forget about it. That way you have a good value diamond that also looks good to your eyes. Also, why not try to see a GIA K or L stone in person? YOu might like the color and then it will be easier to find a good value stone because you can trust the report.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1328459609|3119544 said:
Christina...|1328447180|3119457 said:

Well, christina, I was the only person asking Allie to share her budget and I hardly think that is bullying, In fact, I take exception to that remark because I think I have been helping Allie a lot on her quest so far if anyone has been following her threads, and to suggest my remarks were ill intentioned is not fair or nice.

To be clear, I most certainly was not asking Allie her budget to suggest it is not "up to PS standards" :nono: But when talking about diamonds we need to take budget into account when evaluating what we can buy, and also when evaluating what is realistic to have bought. I was operating under the (apparently mistaken) assumption that Allie spent about $5000 on a 1.5ct diamond. For that price, this particular stone would have been a mega steal by ANY standards and I think should be evaluated as such! If she spent $9000, that is a TOTALLY different situation and this diamond is no longer a deal IMO and should be evaluated more critically. We cannot help Allie unless we know her budget. Period.

No one should be ashamed of their budget. My mudget for a 7mm diamond is $3000. Who gives a rat's tuckus about how much other people spend? If I posted on PS, I would want help to spend my money the best possible way.

Well Dreamer, then it would appear that you already knew what her budget was, and thus the question was unnecessary. It seemed rather obvious that she was uncomfortable posting how much she paid for the diamond, and since the diamond had already been purchased it was a moot point. She wasnt asking if she had gotten a great deal, she wasn't asking for us to find her a diamond within her budget, she was simply stating that she was unhappy about about the eye clarity of her diamond. I have read her threads and I believed I cautioned her about EGL as well, whether she heeds the advice is neither here not there. The question here remained one of eye clarity. She has agreed that her definition of eye clean and a vendors definition might not be the same. It appears shes been around for a bit, and understands the difference in an EGL SI2 and a GIA SI2, that was never in question during this particular thread and it's clear to most of us following the thread that there is a huge difference between what you can purchase for 10k and 5k, she never thought otherwise, again the eye clarity of the stone was the issue, and an important one at that. When you read the thread it's apparent that even the vendors and experts themselves have a different definition, so Alley has done a service by bringing it the attention of PSer that perhaps haven't considered it before.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1328460441|3119547 said:

I am not sure *exactly* what you are saying here, but if you are asking why people don't get lots of opinions about ebay diamonds, I think they do here in RT when they ask.

But this does return to the point I made in my previous post -- diamonds are evaluated partly in light of their price relative to market norms. If you spend $800 on a .85ct diamond, then of course it will not be up to the standards of a diamond that is the same weight, has a GIA report, and cost $5000, unless you are very very lucky I suppose.

Allie Yes, my response to your issues would have been different if you spent $10000 on this stone. Not because it is *better* to have spent that amount, or it would make you more worthy, or any of those things that it seems that you or some others think that sliding scale of evaluation in relation to budget would imply; but because you should expect more at that carat weight for $10000 than for half that amount (for example). As a consumer I like to get good value for my money, and I like other consumers to get the same *no matter their budget*. This diamond looks like pretty good value *if* it was $5000 or even perhaps $7000, to me, even with the inclusions visible on close inspection, though for me the scales of value would start to tip at the upper end of that scale, and certainly I would not consider it good value for more.
'

Just for 'clarity' ;-) sake, are you implying that if I ask a vendor if a $800 .85ct stone is eye clean, then their definition is what 'eye clean' is will change due to the 'bargain' of the stone at that price point?

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Christina...|1328455647|3119511 said:
Imdanny|1328451474|3119480 said:

+1

NEWBIE or not!

+2

Indanny eloquently expressed everything that I want to say. Do people seriously think that I, a common diamond shopper, will be fooled by the title and steered away from IDJ? Please, give me credit. I am more intelligent than that. In fact, I would be curious to read the contents and understand what the OP says before concluding. In fact, I end up putting IDJ on my list of potential diamond vendors. In a few weeks, I shall be attending a wedding where I plan to wear my bling. I expect many ladies and gentleman (yes, men too, and people who now at the stage of spending their accumulated wealth) will inquire about my diamond jewelry, No doubt there will be interest in IDJ (although I do not own any at this time).

I hope PS will continue providing an unbiased forum for buyers to freely express their diamond buying experience including true human emotions. If everyone is prohibited/banned from expressing anything negative, then how can I trust the threads here when doing my diamond jewelry research?

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Christina...|1328464060|3119574 said:
The question here remained one of eye clarity. She has agreed that her definition of eye clean and a vendors definition might not be the same. It appears shes been around for a bit, and understands the difference in an EGL SI2 and a GIA SI2, that was never in question during this particular thread and it's clear to most of us following the thread that there is a huge difference between what you can purchase for 10k and 5k, she never thought otherwise, again the eye clarity of the stone was the issue, and an important one at that. When you read the thread it's apparent that even the vendors and experts themselves have a different definition, so Alley has done a service by bringing it the attention of PSer that perhaps haven't considered it before.

+1.

Thank you Alley for your thread.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Christina...|1328464425|3119579 said:

'

Just for 'clarity' ;-) sake, are you implying that if I ask a vendor if a $800 .85ct stone is eye clean, then their definition is what 'eye clean' is will change due to the 'bargain' of the stone at that price point?

Of course that's not what dreamer is implying. She's saying (and I agree 100%) that you generally get what you pay for. So if the 1.5 carat is $5-7k and has some slightly visible inclusions, but is well cut and performs well, it might be worth it to keep it. If the 1.5 carat was $9k with some slightly visible inclusions, it's most likely not worth keeping, as it would only take a little more $ to find an eye clean stone.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

thing2of2|1328481232|3119740 said:

'

Of course that's not what dreamer is implying. She's saying (and I agree 100%) that you generally get what you pay for. So if the 1.5 carat is $5-7k and has some slightly visible inclusions, but is well cut and performs well, it might be worth it to keep it. If the 1.5 carat was $9k with some slightly visible inclusions, it's most likely not worth keeping, as it would only take a little more $ to find an eye clean stone.

My point is, that the critera of judging it's eye cleaniless shouldn't change based on the cost of the stone. If I am assessing a $1k 1 ct and a $6k 1ct, I am going to go about it the same way. It's either eye clean to my standards or it isn't.

I too am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. However that does NOT change a persons definition of what EYE CLEAN means, and I think that is ultimately the point here. IMO Alley should consider keeping the stone, however Yuketiel has assured her that he believes he can do better for her, and I think that I would trust that assurance as she evidently has decided to do.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

AllieLuv83|1328460705|3119552 said:
I really want to say thank you to everyone that came on and gave me support especially Yuketiel for being so sweet and understanding, and I also want to apologize to anyone that this thread might have upset, that certainly wasn't my intention. For now maybe we can let this rest, and I will certainly post an update on this thread soon.

I have been on this forum since 2007 and have learned a lot but still have much to learn. I am glad that there are people that will be in your court and maybe not agree but at least are able to put themselves in your shoes and understand where you might be coming from. From the hundreds of positive threads about IDJ I can only conclude that everything will work out just fine!

I apologize for having missed this post earlier, and for mucking up your thread. I'm certain that Yuketiel will find you a fantastic stone and look forward to seeing what you both come up with!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Christina...|1328482971|3119752 said:

'

My point is, that the critera of judging it's eye cleaniless shouldn't change based on the cost of the stone. If I am assessing a $1k 1 ct and a $6k 1ct, I am going to go about it the same way. It's either eye clean to my standards or it isn't.

I too am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. However that does NOT change a persons definition of what EYE CLEAN means, and I think that is ultimately the point here. IMO Alley should consider keeping the stone, however Yuketiel has assured her that he believes he can do better for her, and I think that I would trust that assurance as she evidently has decided to do.

Or at least the OP's version and hence I might not agree with her.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/25784/Reduced!-GIA-101ct-RB-in-Ritani-Setting.html

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/relisted-1-01-ct-in-ritani-t170883.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/relisted-1-01-ct-in-ritani-t170883.html[/URL]

Case in point. Here is Allies listing for her GIA SI2. In the ad she states the stone is "completely eye clean" . HER definition of completely eye clean, yet in the pictures the inclusions are apparent. Yes the pictures are magnified for the advertizement--in the same way we observed the EGL stone under contemplation, posted here. Yet when Dreamer resized the EGL pictures--nothing seemed to be horribly "obvious to me".

Guess anyone can supply their own version of eye clean--and don't have to agree with anyone elses.

Good luck to the OP finding the stone of her dreams.

cheers--Sharon

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It doesn't really matter if anyone here thinks it's "worth keeping" or a "good deal" .... ultimately, if Allie saw the stone and was upset & doesn't want it -- do any of us really think anything we can say or do is going to convince her OTHERWISE? We all have to make compromises on stone selection. Allie just needs to find a compromise SHE can live with &, hopefully, enjoy. REGARDLESS OF BUDGET.

happybear

Shiny_Rock

+1

The fact is Allie has owned an eye-clean SI2 and many have mentioned that an eye-clean SI2 or even I-1 stones exist, although rare.
Criteria for being eye-clean shouldn't change based on its cost or clarity grade stated. The definition of eye-clean shouldn't be more lax or taken lightly if the stone costs less or is graded SI2 or even I-1 for that matter.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is really uncool to be posting Allie's listing for sale in this thread and then pick it apart. She is 100% entitled to her opinion. I for one and always interested when someone posts with issues regarding a vendor and how the vendor handles those issues.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock

canuk-gal|1328484405|3119766 said:

'

Or at least the OP's version and hence I might not agree with her.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/25784/Reduced!-GIA-101ct-RB-in-Ritani-Setting.html

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/relisted-1-01-ct-in-ritani-t170883.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/relisted-1-01-ct-in-ritani-t170883.html[/URL]

Case in point. Here is Allies listing for her GIA SI2. In the ad she states the stone is "completely eye clean" . HER definition of completely eye clean, yet in the pictures the inclusions are apparent. Yes the pictures are magnified for the advertizement--in the same way we observed the EGL stone under contemplation, posted here. Yet when Dreamer resized the EGL pictures--nothing seemed to be horribly "obvious to me".

Guess anyone can supply their own version of eye clean--and don't have to agree with anyone elses.

Good luck to the OP finding the stone of her dreams.

cheers--Sharon

Where do you see these apparent inclusions. My stone has 3 twining wisps, and I don't see them with naked eye or in the magnified pictures, I have never louped the stone but please enlighten me!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
and yes it is uncool! Here is a 100x magnified image. I have nothing to gain by lying and saying that it is eye clean in all conditions in fact if it wasn't I would disclose that so I would not have to deal with anyone returning it. Under NO lightning condition can you see the three twining wisps with the naked eye. But thanks for bringing this thread down just one more level!

The runny rainbow is some water left over from drying it.

ring100x-100.jpg

ring100x2-100.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results