shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds, Serious Kudos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGail

Shiny_Rock
I finally got my E-Ring today and it is absolutely gorgeous. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful ring. When Jim said it looked like a $15,000 ring, he meant it! I''m waiting for the digital photos to be downloaded so I will post pictures soon.

This is a 1.44 ctw RB DCD Signature Selection
7.3 x 7.35 x 4.4
F, I1 (and it is flawless to my eye in the setting!)
Depth 60.1%
Table 57%
Girdle VTH-THIN
Pol/Sym Exc/Exc

I don''t have the Sarin info in front of me but will post with the photos.

I am so happy with Dirt Cheap Diamonds and Jim''s recommendations. I could not be more pleased with this ring, especially for the price.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

That is fantastic you were able to get an I1 that is eye-clean when mounted. I don't doubt that got you a much bigger diamond at a much smaller price. Great job! I can't wait to see the pics
1.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Nice job on the pick of that I1. Glad to hear things went so well with DCD. Post pics of the finished ring!

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
LGail- I want SO badly to see pics that I'm happy to post them for you if you're having trouble. Let me know (PM or e-mail me!)
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results