shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds - Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jlc0604

Rough_Rock
I read somewhere that dirt cheap diamonds was located in Maryland. Do they have any sort of showroom, where you can go look at different stones/cuts? I''m interested in purchasing from them eventually, but I''m not quite certain of what kind of cut I want yet and would like to look at some different stones. Is this possible, or do you have to decide first and then they call in diamonds that fit what you''re looking for?

I specifically wanted to look at some of the less common cuts, so I don''t think going to a B&M store would be as useful. Where is the best place to view a variety of cuts in person?

Thanks in advance!

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
From the Dirt Cheap Diamonds website:

Our office does not house most of the listed diamonds or jewelry, nor does our insurance company allow visits to our office. You may, however, arrange to view a diamond with Mr. Martin Fuller in Vienna, VA. Contact Mr. Fullers'' office at 703-442-6658 to discuss fees and availability.

princesslover

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/28/2004 1:26:13 PM
Author: Superidealist
From the Dirt Cheap Diamonds website:

Our office does not house most of the listed diamonds or jewelry, nor does our insurance company allow visits to our office. You may, however, arrange to view a diamond with Mr. Martin Fuller in Vienna, VA. Contact Mr. Fullers'' office at 703-442-6658 to discuss fees and availability.
No they do not have a showroom, as listed above.
But I would absolutely recommend them!!!!!! If in doubt of a stone, have it shipped to Martin Fuller, a very friendly, helpful and extremely well known appraiser.

I just got my ring last week from DCD, and my fiancee was SO nervous, but it was absolutely STUNNING!!!
36.gif

I just had it appraised, and the appraiser (known to be the strictest here in Canada) said I''d done really really well!...

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in, in case you''re worried!!

Good luck!
35.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
ditto to what princesslover had to say: i just purchased a large stone from them after intensive searching...............i could not be more pleased

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results