shape
carat
color
clarity

Dirt Cheap Diamonds.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeedHelp

Rough_Rock
I really like the prices and selection at Dirt Cheap Diamonds.com
One thing I don't like is that they only take Credit Card payments through PayPal.
I have heard of the horror stories of PayPal around the net. But I should be alright in case of a hishap because I am using a credit card right? Or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks.

Also I haven't had any luck finding other sites as good priced as DirtCheapDiamonds as of yet. Any leads would be great.

kentbrockman

Rough_Rock
I recently ordered from dirtcheap using paypal. Last night, Paypal.com's anti-fraud department called me to confirm the purchase, and wanted to know how communication has been with the vendor (dirtcheap). It was just like one of those calls you get from your credit card company if you buy something big (or it gets stolen and the thief goes nuts at Best Buy). Made me feel a little better.

However, I am not familiar with their refund policies and processes, which could be an entirely different story.

::)

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have found PayPal absolutely problem free. We send and recieve money over it and we have never had any problem. Not that it can't happen eventually, but it is not a problem to date.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results