shape
carat
color
clarity

Did I make the right choice with this diamond?

Tonyrockyhorror

Rough_Rock
I was looking at a 2.3 carat round cut forevermark diamond here are the specs I know

Triple E cut

J color

Si2

I was going to put the deposit down Wednesday but now I am starting to doubt myself. The cost with setting is $22k.
I did go to a reputable dealer and he showed me all the inclusions which could only be seen under the 10k magnification and they could not be seen with the naked eye. Also for the J color it look very good to me. He even took me outside with the diamond to look at it in natural light. I just need some reassurance that I am making the right buy for the amount of money I am about to spend. Thanks for any and all input in advance.

Sincerely a super nervous guy whose wants to make his future wife as happy as possible.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you please post the lab report?

Tonyrockyhorror

Rough_Rock
I don't have the copy on me. Well I had it on my phone but did the iPhone ios update today and it restored my phone to factory settings so I lost all current data I had on it from the past week. I can get it by Monday and repost that info

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you would need to post the specs from the cert. There's no way anyone can tell you about the stone based solely on color and clarity.

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi OP, I found 2 Whiteflash ACA's, both J color, one Si1 and the other is VS2. I linked the JSi1 but they are very similarly priced.
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3172001.htm so, with a simple setting would reach the 22k mark easily. I checked out WF because it's another top of the line branded cut with all the reflector images online and stamped eye clean. I guess I'm making the assumption that your forever mark stone is similar in qualities.

If you went with an unbranded triple X or AGS0 with similar specs, the range is from $14.5 to $16.5, you could realize a savings or go for a little bigger with your larger budget.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forevermark is a lot more expensive than online retailers. But I'm sure its a very nice diamond.

Tonyrockyhorror

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the replies so far. I really appreciate the links and research you provided.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results