shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamonds for dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know we have quite a few diamond lovers here.
Dog lovers too.

Someone here has a sig line, "I love finding new places to wear diamonds."
Someone here has a diamond toe ring. (Is that you Mara?
3.gif
)
Americans spend billions on their pets.

Hmmmm . . . there is a good chance some lucky dog on the planet has a diamond or two.

Anyone here?
Anyone heard of this?
Has anyone considered it?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep telling Mara that Portia needs some bling!!!
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 2:17:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
31.gif
I'm already laying the groundwork with my darling husband....
9.gif

I think I can get away with a few 5 pointer ACA melee's in something fun for her this year...we'll have to see! If Mom can have diamond toe rings, Princess P can have some bling too...
12.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Never mind!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Selkie, go have a beer!
18.gif
(I saw that.)
28.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Busted! LOL, I know, I''m just feeling a wee bit snarky. No offense Kenny, or Mara, people can do what they want. This is a diamond lover''s site, after all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have heard that Liz Taylor had 2 Siamese cats with diamond and sapphire collars, so there are bejewelled cats out there!
3.gif
As they deserve!
16.gif

Mara, I definitely think Portia needs some bling like her Mummy!
30.gif
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2006 2:17:37 PM
31.gif
yep...she should do it!!! a 1.5 ctw "P" with ACA melees. i will donate $50 towards the project.
16.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 2:31:05 PM
Author: Lorelei
I have heard that Liz Taylor had 2 Siamese cats with diamond and sapphire collars, so there are bejewelled cats out there!
3.gif
As they deserve!
16.gif

Mara, I definitely think Portia needs some bling like her Mummy!
30.gif
30.gif
Doesn''t Liz have a dog named Sugar?? Wonder what she wears??
3.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she does Kaleigh, a Maltese maybe? I bet Sugar has an incredible jewellery wardrobe!
31.gif

matthewk

Rough_Rock
and all this time I thought that I was nuts....

4003_d2.jpg

No diamonds though....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 2:55:29 PM
Author: matthewk
and all this time I thought that I was nuts....

4003_d2.jpg

No diamonds though....
I bought P a hot pink leather Coach collar a few months ago at the outlet for $15...hahah.

Diamonds must be next. 1.5ctw DF? I don''t think more, more like .15ctw. Still putting $50 in? hehee.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
When are you getting your dog?? Will it be blinged out?? LOL!!!
3.gif
10.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara....1.5 ctw ACA would be perfect,just in case P gets DSS....
31.gif
i will make it a $100 donation.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Edited because some people got offended. However, I DID think about doing it. I decided not to because I feared he would scratch it out.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2006 3:01:07 PM
DF,
When are you getting your dog?? Will it be blinged out?? LOL!!!
3.gif
10.gif
Kaleigh
sheeee....be quiet. i haven''t hear them talking about a dog lately .
9.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the edit.

No hard feelings.

2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 6:03:36 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae
i'm not even going to quote your post because it is offensive. please think about what you are saying before you write it.
38.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I have nothing against gays and some of my best friends are gay (and I'm not perfectly straight myself
2.gif
). Guess I didn't think anyone would get offended because those particular friends wouldn't have. They would've thought it was funny and want to babysit my little Pom. Guess some people are a little too sensitive.

And Kenny, what point would there be for me to edit when you quote it in your post as well??

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
"Date: 3/16/2006 6:03:36 PM
i''m not even going to quote your post because it is offensive. please think about what you are saying before you write it."

Eeek, I agree. I also really hope you weren''t being serious at ALL when you said that you DID consider putting a hole in your dog, who could care less about diamonds, and putting him in pain and risk infection
38.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Why would you put YOURSELF in pain and risk infection? Or better yet, your children when you pierce their ears as babies?? It''s not whether I care about him or not, I just thought it would''ve been cute and different.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a picture of doggie that has a 3ct+ princess cut in a custom setting that if i recall right was somewhere around $70000+ dollars posted here somewhere.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 6:15:46 PM
Author: belle

Date: 3/16/2006 6:03:36 PM
i''m not even going to quote your post because it is offensive. please think about what you are saying before you write it.
38.gif
Me either. To me it was very offensive. On so many levels.
15.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, enough people. I said I was sorry and I edited it for you. What more do you want me to say? Like I said, people I know wouldn't have been offended so whatever. Geez.

ETA: People around me are so openly and proudly gay, I wouldn't have been surprised if they said the same thing for my earring. Like I always say, different strokes for different folks. No need to continuously bash me for one bad comment.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
"Why would you put YOURSELF in pain and risk infection? Or better yet, your children when you pierce their ears as babies?? It''s not whether I care about him or not, I just thought it would''ve been cute and different. "

You put yourself through it because YOU want to have you ears pierced and YOU care about how it looks. You are the one that makes that decision for yourself. Your dog has no such desire and I think it is completely horrible that you would put your dog through something like that. The dog wouldn''t understand why you were hurting him, just that you, the person who is responsible for his health and well being, is putting him through that for absolutely no good reason. I am sorry, but it IS about caring for your dog. I am also offended by the remarks you made and I know my gay and straight friends would be as well. Sorry ALL of us are too sensitive
20.gif
38.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t offended!
35.gif
Aphi, I totally understood what you were saying, and it made me laugh. I have nothing against gays, I have several friends who are gay/lesbian. I also understand that you thought about piercing your dog''s ear, but never would have actually done it. It was a thought! I agree people these days are too sensitive about a lot of stuff. Tolerance is a two way street though.

And if you guys really wanted Aphi to reconsider what she said, and take it back by editing, why did you repost what she wrote??? That show''s that you really don''t care about righting any "wrong" but pointing out that someone did "wrong". Even though I don''t think it was wrong...

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Well then I guess you won''t be piercing your baby''s ears either and all those who have are just as insensitive and uncaring as I am.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 6:47:43 PM
Author: sunkist
I wasn''t offended!
35.gif
Aphi, I totally understood what you were saying, and it made me laugh. I have nothing against gays, I have several friends who are gay/lesbian. I also understand that you thought about piercing your dog''s ear, but never would have actually done it. It was a thought! I agree people these days are too sensitive about a lot of stuff. Tolerance is a two way street though.

And if you guys really wanted Aphi to reconsider what she said, and take it back by editing, why did you repost what she wrote??? That show''s that you really don''t care about righting any ''wrong'' but pointing out that someone did ''wrong''. Even though I don''t think it was wrong...

Thanks sunkist.
5.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/16/2006 6:25:27 PM
Sorry, I didn''t mean to offend. I have nothing against gays and some of my best friends are gay (and I''m not perfectly straight myself
2.gif
). Guess I didn''t think anyone would get offended because those particular friends wouldn''t have. They would''ve thought it was funny and want to babysit my little Pom. Guess some people are a little too sensitive.

And Kenny, what point would there be for me to edit when you quote it in your post as well??
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/we-need-a-sensitivity-meter-on-ps.32240/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results