shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond + pearl earrings - Suggestions wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif

I thought initially of posting this in the Pearl Forum but thought this place would be better since there's more "traffic" here. If this is the wrong place, please would you move it for me, Admin? Thank you.

I have this pair of beautiful golden drop-shaped SS pearls (abt 14-15m long and 12-13mm wide) and a bunch of loose diamonds (23 pointers, 40 pointers and lots of 4 pointers). I'd like to have them set into dangly earrings (but not very long dangly ones)and would welcome your suggestions RE the setting. I'd love to be able to use all my loose diamonds (which are currently sitting at the back of my wardrobe gathering dust
8.gif
). If not, I'd be quite happy to spend up to USD2k to have them set.

I'd love to hear your suggestions, with or without photos. Suggestions from vendors are also welcome.

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Phoenix,

Saw your thread and thought I might be able to help a bit. Probably the best way for designer to work is with the gems in person. If that is not possible then perhaps more exact numbers and measurements could suffice. When I draw out a design, I let the stones dictate the form, and it is important to have all the information before starting the process. The gems can be arranged in many ways and is important to try a few different arrangements before deciding on the best one.

Let me know if you need any more help. This seems like a great project.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results