shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Decision

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond_Virgin

Rough_Rock
Well I''ve narrowed my search down to three diamonds at Whiteflash:

AGS-6633803
http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1948527.htm#
0.795 cts
Color: J
Clarity: SI1
AGS-6633802
http://whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1948526.htm#
0.768 cts
Clarity: VS2

AGS-6633708
https://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1948461.htm#
0.728 cts
Clarity: VS2

The first two are Ideal Cuts, and above 0.75 cts, which is what I was going for. The third is a H&A cut, but is slightly below the .75 cts mark. All three diamonds have an IdealScope image up, and I was hoping someone would take a look and tell me what you think. Having never looked at a diamond under the IdealScope before, here are my impressions: The H&A cut diamond looks great, just supurb. The .768 cts diamond looks slightly less great, but seems to let through less light. And finally, the .795 cts diamond looks slightly less well cut, but seems to let through more light than the smaller Ideal Cut.

Opinions?

So many thanks,
Eban

Shay37

Ideal_Rock

Diamond_Virgin

Rough_Rock
Update: They now have actual pictures of the two "Ideal Cut" diamonds up
1.gif

--Eban

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Is diamond #1 eyeclean? if it is, done deal. take the number one. If it''s not, I''d go for # 2. #3 is a beauty of course. However, bigger diamond for less money, woohoo, I''m so there.

shay

Diamond_Virgin

Rough_Rock
Here''s a quote from Lesley from Whiteflash:

"I can tell you right off the bat that they face up white because they are so well cut. Both are also eye clean - you will see that when the pics are loaded."

So it sounds like I should go for the big one, I''m sure my gf will appriciate it
2.gif

--Eban

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2005 4:36:21 PM
Author: Diamond_Virgin

''I can tell you right off the bat that they face up white because they are so well cut. Both are also eye clean - you will see that when the pics are loaded.''

So it sounds like I should go for the big one, I''m sure my gf will appriciate it
2.gif

--Eban
Oh, yeah! Congrats, that diamond looks sweet. Yes, your gf will appreciate it very much.
2.gif

shay

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2005 4:36:21 PM
Author: Diamond_Virgin

''I can tell you right off the bat that they face up white because they are so well cut. Both are also eye clean - you will see that when the pics are loaded.''

2.gif

--Eban
36.gif
awesome!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you, your GF will love it!!
30.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Eban! That looks like a terrific diamond!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results