shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond bands low profile at or under 1.8mm height?

baroque

Shiny_Rock
OK...looking for that thin diamond band still/again.

What I need is a somewhat low profile, to match up with my ER and WB, to wear between them.
about 2mm width is what I would like, with a height of 1.5-1-8mm.
The only thing I don't want is channel set, as that is what my WB is and I want this to be different and not look like I'm trying to match.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Bluestar

Rough_Rock
Legera Pave at Brian Gavin: http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/wedding-and-anniversary-bands/eternity-bands/legera-pave-matching-band-platinum-5862p

Durnell at Pearlmans: http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/durnell-jewelry/rings/23AA1/

The Legera's are the thinnest, lowest profile I've found. My old rings were Durnell bands, they were probably closer to 2mm, a little higher profile than the Legera, and most substantial feeling (you could really feel the weight of the platinum on them).

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The fishtail pave from BGD might also be low too

Amanda_Diane

Rough_Rock
Hi Bluestar, your engagement ring is stunning! I am looking into the Legera Pave for a 2 ct diamond. I am worried about the durability of the Legera Pave because I read that it is measured at 1.8mm. BG is known to have high standards so I imagine that it is built with high quality. I was wondering if your ring has held up in durability since it has been a several years since you received it? Have you had to replace any diamonds?

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Someone might want to contact BGD about the fishtail pave’s accurate measurements if interested. I had (terrible story) the fishtail pave engagement ring and I swear it was taller than it is wide the entire time I had it but the website says it is 2mm wide and 1.5mm high. I always thought that was incorrect. I just now got in the wedding band version and as I am looking at it I STILL swear it is taller than it is wide:think:

Amanda_Diane

Rough_Rock
Someone might want to contact BGD about the fishtail pave’s accurate measurements if interested. I had (terrible story) the fishtail pave engagement ring and I swear it was taller than it is wide the entire time I had it but the website says it is 2mm wide and 1.5mm high. I always thought that was incorrect. I just now got in the wedding band version and as I am looking at it I STILL swear it is taller than it is wide:think:

Thank you for the heads up! I am interested what your terrible story is about? Did you have a bad experience with BGD or just the setting? Any reviews for a potential BGD customer?

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
No problems at all, I LOVE BGD.
I accidentally fed my engagement ring to the running garbage disposal:x2, that’s all. I still have my loose diamond but instead of resetting it right away my hubby bought me the eternity version of my Ering.

I messaged BGD to inquire about the dimensions of the band. I can post the response after I receive it here, if you would like. I am pretty sure it is not correct on the website.

Last edited:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for pavé? I have a couple of very thin pavé eternity bands that are .55ct each.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Budget?
Preferred pave style?
Ring size?
What does the gallery/basket of your Ering look like? Will you need a spacer between this new pave band and your Ering?

Many of Erika Winters' bands come in right at 1.8mm deep. Leon Mege has a variety of bands of different depths as well... I like to go a quarter or half size larger on my spacer bands (and decrease band depth commensurately to maintain even total stack depth)...

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My HPD pave band is 3.0 mm wide and 1.7mm high. It was made specifically to be worn with my ering and 3 stone ring as to not have the girdles touching those rings by having a built-in space on both sides.

Symphonie with eternity.png

Img3609.jpg

20180212_074413.jpg

20180210_112641.jpg

Last edited:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In 2011 I bought several fishtail eternity pave bands from Whiteflash.
(Diamond, sapphire and diamond, ruby and diamond...)
I still wear and I am very fond of them, they look great on their own and stack smoothly with other rings without tearing up what is near them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results