shape
carat
color
clarity

Design Help - Harry Winston Cushion Halo for Round Diamond

iamdre

Rough_Rock
Hi All! This is my first post and I need help with some direction to provide to my jeweler. I've done a lot of research on PS and know a lot of you have designed gorgeous cushion halo settings for round diamonds.

We are having a custom Harry Winston micro pave inspired setting designed for our 2 ct. round brilliant stone. I sent my bf dozens of images and I believe the jeweler is using 1.25 pointers and the band/halo will be a little under 2 mm thick.

I've seen a lot of people talk about having the halo tilted. Is there a certain degree that's been agreed upon as ideal

Any feedback is much appreciated!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Design Help - Harry Winston Cushion Halo for Round Diamo

iamdre|1435725976|3897198 said:
I've seen a lot of people talk about having the halo tilted. Is there a certain degree that's been agreed upon as ideal
Any feedback is much appreciated!
I can't be of any meaningful help to you, iamdre, because I left the halo angle to my goldsmith to decide -- and I've not been able to quickly retrieve any past PS threads with info for you because the Search function is currently worse than it used to be. But my post will bump yours back up, where I'm hoping others will see it & make their recommendations ;))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iamdre

Rough_Rock
Re: Design Help - Harry Winston Cushion Halo for Round Diamo

These are great! Thank you all. Hoping to have our first draft of CAD renderings next week, so will definitely share!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results