shape
carat
color
clarity

Dear Gypsy:) and fellow PSers

cctiny

Rough_Rock
I gave my jeweler all the things I wanted fix based on the last cad for the double halo asscher.
This is an updated CAD...what do you think?

The stones in the halo are 1.1 and the shank will measure 2mm

He said due to the size of the asscher he wouldn't be able to define the corners with the placement of the pave stones because there just isn't that much space, and since I'm not doing brightcut or milgrain edge, its just too hard to get that "cut corner" look. Makes sense, right? He also said there is very lil' metal between halos, just enough to hold the stones in.

Anyways, it's been over 2 years that I haven't worn an e-ring and I'm just dying to wear one again.

Should I give him the "go-ahead?" I'm so nervous!!

_16255.jpg

cctiny

Rough_Rock
Oh, the whole face of the ring will measure 11mm. The center stone measures 6.3. Is there a ratio or formula for ideal proportions?

I kept telling him how important it was that the stone not be overwhelmed, after the last ring, I'm so paranoid!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.1 melee is slightly larger than the 1/2 pointers (1.0mm is 1/2 pointer) I advised, but it's not a HUGE difference so I think it will okay.

If you like what you see in the CAD then I think you are okay to go. I see he tilted the halo. The melee look better spaced.
So no technical issues.

Just tell him to make the metal work as fine as he can.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results