shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Rose gold 14K or 18K?

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
So I am in the process of thinking about a ring by David Klass. I am looking at having a 5 stone, and I love his setting that has the petals with milgrain on the baskets and the fabulous engraving on the shank. I am torn, I LOVE the weight of platinum but this will be an alternate wedding ring and on that finger I ALWAYS have some rose gold. I know that he works with both 14K and 18K.

For those of you that have his rose gold which did you chose and why??

I know that he can make it with the baskets in one color and the shank in another. So that is an option but I am not sure if that will look like two rings sort of stuck together.

Thanks in advance for you help and options

:bigsmile:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've only had David make me 14k. I wanted 14 k because I thought it was usually a bit pinker than 18k but I have not seen hhis 18k in person. I had him make a 5 stone with white gold bezels and rose shank. I like the mix of metals and don't feel like they are just stuck together but that is a matter of taste I think.

_30581.jpg

_30582.jpg

_30583.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have a 14k ring from him: it's the red spess ring with the double shank.
I the pics you also see a 20k RG Amethyst ring from ERD/BE.

Could you ask David to send you pics with samples of 14k and 18k?

_30603.jpg

_30604.jpg

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Another one who chose 14k, because I wanted it to be pinker.

p1060271.jpg

I think asking for comparison pics of the alloys he uses would be a great idea.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for you reply and showing you rings. They are all lovely. I think it is a good idea to ask David to send me photos of the colors hopefully I will be able to see the color difference.

I do wonder if the milgraining or engraving hold up better with with platinum, 14k or 18k?

thanks again for your help
:bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results