shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom made ring box

Valjean

Rough_Rock
Hello! I tried to search the forum for info on custom made ring boxes, can anyone help? I found one online at http://www.ringboxcompany.com/engagement.html but was wondering if there are others out there. Since I am getting the ring custom made, I would like to present it using a personalized custom box made in fine wood. It would be great if there is one in the Vancouver area but elsewhere will also work. Thanks!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Valjean

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1293291005|2805886 said:
Loved this idea...you could have the letter of your last name or maybe they could make you one with both your initials on it!
(Not only are they pretty but the prices are excellent!) Good find LALove!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/64772540/secret-wood-box-letters-collection-r?ref=sr_list_4&ga_search_query=wood+ring+box&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes

That's cool! I'm sure that's not small enough to fit in my coat pocket but looks awesome indeed. Does the actual store ring box go in it? If so, maybe I can custom it further and have a velvet/pillow insert right in the box for the ring so that she doesn't have to open two boxes to get to the ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
According to the size, its about 1.5x1.5x1.1 inches. Pretty small. Wish they showed a picture of it next to something
we could compare. The ring box most likely wont fit in. You would need 2 small pillows that mushed in together where
you could stick the shank down the middle where the pillows meet (to make the ring face up). Or just use one pillow and
set the ring on it.

Valjean

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1293315369|2805983 said:
According to the size, its about 1.5x1.5x1.1 inches. Pretty small. Wish they showed a picture of it next to something
we could compare. The ring box most likely wont fit in. You would need 2 small pillows that mushed in together where
you could stick the shank down the middle where the pillows meet (to make the ring face up). Or just use one pillow and
set the ring on it.

Good idea. For the price it's worth checking out. I'll email the guy! thanks again!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results