shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Cut vs Square hearts and arrows

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

georgiemommy

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know the difference in pricing between a cushion cut and a Square hearts and arrows?

Also, trying to figure out what size stone looks good on a 5.5 size finger. Any thoughts? I have yet to see a Square Hearts and Arrow above two carats. Does anyone know if they are cut larger?

julesnjewels

Rough_Rock
This was one of my very same questions. Thanks for asking! I''m anxious to hear the replies :)

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/27/2008 10:20:36 PM
Author:georgiemommy
Does anyone know the difference in pricing between a cushion cut and a Square hearts and arrows?

Also, trying to figure out what size stone looks good on a 5.5 size finger. Any thoughts? I have yet to see a Square Hearts and Arrow above two carats. Does anyone know if they are cut larger?
I couldn''t tell you the pricing, because on these they aren''t posted, but I do know there are at 3 at the moment over 2 carats, at goodoldgold.com

One is an M color, maybe too yellow for you. (Not for ME, but then I love all colors), and one other is a K. This one is an I color and looks quite yummy to me.
30.gif

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/1255/

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cushion will cost less than the square H&A stones because the square H&A are proprietary cuts. To get a feel of the pricing, select the buy now/reserve box and it''ll pop up. To get it off your "shopping cart", just delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results