shape
carat
color
clarity

costco H&A studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
So I''m at costco this morning and I actually have my H&A viewer with me. So I ask the guy to see the amazing 3ct rocks he has. A few months ago, I noticed those huge rocks and in one of them I can see arrows. Whatever, I''m never going to buy these things.

But today I just so happen to have my viewer with me (no, I don''t carry it with me all the time, a friend wanted to see it last night and check out her rocks). Anyways, I ask to see the stones and boom! They have perfect arrows. Even from far away I can see the arrows. They are pretty huge stones (1.5ct each) so the arrows look pretty prominent. There are a few pics from people here where a couple of arrows just show off when they take a pic. I couldn''t find the one I''m thinking of but the arrows were just coming out at me.

If I had 20k and felt comfortable wearing stones as big as my ering in each ear, I''d buy them!!! I don''t know any of the other specs because I was so shocked that both stones would have such nice looking arrows.

hhhmmmmm. I need to buy an idealscope so I can see light leakage.

anyways, just thought I''d share.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
aneel...20k for 3ctw earrings?! what was color clarity? wow!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry, I didn't even check the stats other than it was 3. something in carat weight. I was too shocked that both had crisp arrow patterns.

I'm sure they will be there on my next trip to costco. I'll check then. But they are no worse than VS2 I.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Coscto is definintely higher priced than on-line dealers. They do carry some nice stones though. I wonder how Sam's Club is doing w/ their version of H&A?

You can view specs of some stone at coscto on-line.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results