shape
carat
color
clarity

Correct me if I''m wrong here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chil1

Rough_Rock
I have been doing some pretty detailed searches here and like most people, I first started with Blue Nile. I found a diamond using PS searches and other tools and found one as similiar as possible to one I found on Blue Nile except that it was $3,000 less. So, I contacted Blue Nile and asked them if they do price matching. Not only do they not do price matching but they were very arrogant with their response and proceeded to tell me about their "bottom line" price, 30 day return, free shipping, etc.

So, I told them Thank You for making my decision easier, I will never buy again from Blue Nile and that I am confident that I will find a much better quality diamond and a BOTTOM LINE that is lower than yours.

Feel kind of bad about my response but the person was just plain rude.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
If salespeople are rude, you get to be rude back! They''re the ones who are supposed to be trying to make YOU happy so you choose THEIR product! I understand if there''s really nothing that salesperson can do for you, but they should at least be nice about it if they don''t expect to lose customers!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
There''s no excuse for bad/rude customer service, so you were in the right with your response!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results