shape
carat
color
clarity

Compatibility of E-Ring and Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chadrock

Rough_Rock
Will the Facets Eternity Band shown below go with the Vatche X-Prong setting? Should I look to get something like Jeff Cooper Style # R3145 instead? I know they make eternity bands in an "x-prong" style, but it seems like the Facets one is very well priced compared to other eternity bands. Further, I will most likely have to have an "x-prong" eternity band custom made since they aren''t as readily available as other types of eternity bands (i.e. channel set and traditional prong set). I will try and post a picture of the Vatche setting and Jeff Cooper setting as well. The Jeff Cooper one that will be posted has stones in the band, but the one I''m looking at doesn''t.

7589.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there,

if you are asking if they will fit flush? Sadly, I don''t think so... I think that both the vatche and jeff cooper will leave you with a gap between the e-ring and e-band. The matching wedding bands that I have seen to go with an x-prong seemed to be wavy or curvy in order for them to fit flush by the x-prong...

chadrock

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I''m wondering if they will fit flush or pretty close to flush and whether or not the styles will clash. According to Jeff Cooper web site, Style # R3145 has a "four prong center setting and extremely flat sides, so a band can sit perfectly flush with it." I''ve been told I can get an x-prong band custom made to sit flush with the Vatche setting, but I think it will end up being significantly more than the Facets eternity band.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
hmmmmmmmm.... I guess that the only thing that you can do is to to try them together. I prefer the Jeff Cooper to the D''vatche however! But that''s me!

chadrock

Rough_Rock
The problem is that I live in an area where local stores don't carry Vatche settings or Facet Eternity Bands (dealing with online vendors).

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
That is a bit of a problem. I remember from a previous post that you were looking to buy a 4.5ctw eternity band. Perhaps you can lower the carat weight of the e-band (which I think will overwhelm your e-ring) and have an eternity band custom made to fit your e-ring.........

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
This company makes sets designed to fit flush. I am thinking of getting a precision set solitaire setting myself...
Hope this helps!!

http://www.precisionset.com/solitaires.html

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I just purchased the Platiunum design by
Jeff Cooper R3153-D and the a band to go with it
and the band is R3091.

I can tell you it fits flush and you don''t see any gap at all.
I purchased this setting while I save for the Tacori setting I really wanted to get.

If you interested in seeing it, I should have it in 1 week. I don''t even know if this
helps you, but I tried on a lot of the Jeff Coopers, and most fit flush and leave no gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results