shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out this nasty PM I got from GIACZAR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
THought you'd like a laugh. Funny thing is, I have No idea what he is talking about LOL (must be a ref to an ancient post of mine) and second, he thinks I have my GIA GG. LOL...
Oh yeah, GIASczar, don't PM me again, thanks a bunch!

"Hello-

I am just reading the pricescope boards and it appears that you doubt why someone would sell $300 over their cost.

You said that this happens only if they are family.

Obviously you are not familiar with the diamond market.

In most cases, family members in the business will generally overcharge their own relatives.

I have a very low overhead situation and am able to sell diamonds 3-5% over cost.

I guess you are not familiar with such sites as dirtcheapdiamonds.com and such that do these same things.

Or internet sites where people working out of their house with no overhead can operate in this same fashion.

I tear apart anyones price locally or on the web and have been doing so a long time. I have even lost money to keep my price the most competitive in the area. I offered this gentleman a great GIA certified stone, and the only way the competition can compete is to sell EGL because they get them at a better discount because the stones are more liberally graded.

It is uneducated people like yourself that hold a GIA GG, that think you are an expert all of a sudden. What training in appraisal theory or valuation training did GIA offer you?

If you want to strive for a real degree go for the American Society of Appraisers Master Gemologist Appraiser certificate."

Ed Czarnetzky, Jr
IGS Inc
Vienna, VA

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im mad I didnt get one that would have been fun!

Funny how a lot of the most successful PS dealers are B&M''s.
goodoldgold.com
diamondexpert.com
winkjones.com
niceice.com

whiteflash isnt one and I dont see them pushing egl stones to compete.
Just the opposite their main products are ags graded super-ideals.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
He might have done himself a favor if he had checked out his facts BEFORE sending out his nastygram! Geeze, sounds like someone I just can''t wait to buy a diamond from, NOT!
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results