shape
carat
color
clarity

Champagne diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weezer426

Rough_Rock
I am leary...but in love with the idea of this cocktail ring...can anyone tell me if this is a fair price...or if it is likely to be very poor quality?
http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?class=1001&tmp=hp&cont=snjw
Thank you in advance for any advice you might be able to offer.
Kate

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
The link takes you to the QVC homepage... Can't see the ring!

weezer426

Rough_Rock
Darn it...
It is item #J00845

I know it is a cheap ring...but still want to make sure it is a fair price.

Thanks.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the center stones look a little dirty? I wouldn't purchase it. I do love champagne colored diamonds....

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The design itself looks lovely in the picture... I wish they said more about what quality the pave is. If this doesn't matter much to you, why not.

weezer426

Rough_Rock
Thank you both...just got back from lunch.

But...even though the center stones aren't bright and happy...and we don't know the quality of the pave...do you think it is priced inexpensively enough...or are these things you would need definative answers to?

Sidenote...I am not in the habit of purchasing QVC jewelry...just caught my eye.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
The thing about QVC is they have a 30-day money back guarantee and you can always return it without a hassle if you don't like it.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 7/23/2004 2:45:08 PM weezer426 wrote:

But...even though the center stones aren't bright and happy...and we don't know the quality of the pave...do you think it is priced inexpensively enough...

----------------

Off than bat, I wouldn't think anything is cheap enough to buy if in doubt. Not buying costs 0 after all...

Theory aside, this model is very trendy it seems. After Channel's and Bulgary came up with flower rings, just about every brand has one. If you must have a ring with a diamond paved flower, what I just wrote is meaningless, of course.
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results