shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity engagement rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Guys,

Maybe this should be in "show me the ring" but, I just saw somewhere that USWeekly did a spread in November 2002 on celebrity engagement rings. Can anyone tell me where I can find pictures? I always wonder what celebs pick. And I here Reese Witherspoon (one of my faves) has an Asscher which, if you''ve read my post, you know, I love.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to see some rings. . .

http://www.diamondtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=23783&highlight=celebrity+rings

It's not the best photo, but there's more posts that popped up after I did a celebrity ring search, so I'll post more links if anything good shows up, like a better shot of Reese's ring.

Michelle

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a few more w/better photos
1.gif

http://www.erosdiamonds.com/celebrity_jewelry.htm

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MichelleCarmen,

I saw these earlier before I posted my question.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get US Weekly and saw that about a month ago maybe. I don't have a scanner or else I would scan it in for you. Also InStyle in their wedding issue always has a spread on celebrity e-rings. Seems like at least 3c is the THING!
2.gif
I could go for that!!

I think Ashley Judd has an Asscher too. Like a 4c or something. There are a few cushion cuts, and a few old mine cuts too. The celebrities are very into the antique stones nowadays.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gueneth

Rough_Rock
Man...I had such a hard time with my scanner and reducing the size of this file without compromising legibility! I had to break it down in three files.
14.gif
Here's the article I think you're all looking for...part 1. My jeweler gave me a copy when I bought my upgrade e-ring.
appl.gif

RINGS-A.JPG

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
Gueneth .. where did you get that article? What magazine? I wonder if I can order it as a back copy? GREAT article!
appl.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all!

Mara, as usual you pull thru.

Gueneth, that's the article.

Fancy, let me know if it's possible to order a back issue.

Gueneth

Rough_Rock
My jeweler gave me a copy of that specific article. But I think it's from the Nov 2002 issue of US Weekly.
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results