shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find this setting??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering if anyone can help me find a setting similar to thepear shaped diamond setting in this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/all-my-diamonds-on-hand.50945/
I have searched and searched to no avail! I have a .62 pear shape diamond that I would like to reset in a bypass style setting.
TIA~
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Diamond Dana,

first, I''d try asking fortekitty on her thread. she can probably tell you where it''s from. second you might try www.stuller.com they carry a lot of setting very similar to that style. good luck...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mrssalvo! I did ask her where she got it and she responded, but from what I gather she bought it off of another person. I will check the site you posted!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you go to stullers site, check out the colored stones section. it will let you select your stone shape and brings up 11 pages of settings for pears..

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s one they had that''s pretty close..

70535.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, that does look very similar! I did see a few that I liked, but I was not able to see the prices since I don''t have an account
33.gif
. Thank you for your help!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is pretty too! Thanks!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2006 11:09:42 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Yes, that does look very similar! I did see a few that I liked, but I was not able to see the prices since I don''t have an account
33.gif
. Thank you for your help!

The general public cannot purchase from them but just about every jeweler can. any local jeweler in your town should have a catalogue or you if you find a setting you like you can email any of the vendors here, Jonathan at GOG, wink at winfields, Bill at Pearlmans, one of the sales people at Whiteflash, Mark t at engagementrings direct and any of them will be able to give you a quote.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is what I figured...I am going to be seeing my jeweller tomorrow so I can ask him about it then...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results