shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't search for AVCs on GOG website?

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I'm perpetually searching the August Vintage Cushions on the GOG website to see what new goodies are listed as I dream about my upgrade. I noticed tonight that the diamond search feature no longer contains a box to check to search for the AVCs or the AV rounds. The cushion search category is still there but not the specific AVC.
Does anyone have any knowledge of the reason for the change? Is it permanent?

E B

Ideal_Rock
I just noticed it. It must have been made today, because I was able to tick the AVC box this morning. I hope they change it back!

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
That's weird. They were there earlier today. Perhaps they are updating their inventory or something and took it down temporarily.

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I just did a search for all diamonds on their site and noticed that the AVC 's are there, but they are listed simply as "cushions" now...try a search for cushions and when you click on an individual stone to open it, you'll see at the top if it's an AVC.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Charles made a change. Ack..

We wanted our cushions as well as other specialty shapes to be able to appear on the PriceScope sift because the PS search will not include diamonds like Solasfera Princess Cuts, August Vintage cushions or rounds, Octavia's (which will be listed under Asscher's) etc. and we want to give these diamonds more exposure in the PS search. They never have under the system we are utilizing.

To pull up just August Vintage go to the advanced search and click off the option "Optical Symmetry" then "save".

You'll see a new option on the search engine to include types of the diamond you are searching for. Click "cushion" then click "August Vintage" and you'll see only those. Same with rounds at the moment. Click round then click "August Vintage" and you'll see only those.

Soon this will be a default on our search engine and you will not have to click "Advanced Search" features.

Thanks for your patience while we hash this out. We're trying to make things as easy as possible to find and sort.

Kind regards,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results