shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I get opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love this oval. I''ve seen it in person and I think it''s just perfect, but how does this leakage compare to other fancies? It looks like there are quite a few "white spots" on this Sarin. How does this rate as an oval fancy?

Opinions are really appreciated! I''m getting much closer to finding my dream stone. Yay!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi melinda,
Is there a link or a picture that will allow us to see the stone?

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Oops! I forgot the picture.
19.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Melinda, we can''t see the picture to give you opinions on this stone. Try renaming the file to something obscure, and reposting it. That way we''ll be able to help you.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I can''t seem to attach anything from here (work), no matter how obscurely I name the file. If I give you the specs, that will be better than nothing. Thanks in advance for the help.

It''s a 2.11 ct. oval brilliant
clarity: SI1
color: D
polish: VG
Sym: G
Light ret: Excellent

Date: 10/31/2005 7:31:56 AM
Author: coda72
Melinda, we can''t see the picture to give you opinions on this stone. Try renaming the file to something obscure, and reposting it. That way we''ll be able to help you.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
33.gif
I really hope you all can give me opinions! I love, love, love this oval. I've seen it in person at GOG, and I think it's just perfect, but how does it look to you? I've done my homework and have looked at several ovals, but I like this one best by far.
Opinions are really appreciated! I'm getting much closer to finding my dream stone. Yay!

The link to the Sarin:
www.goodoldgold.com/gemfiles2005/OV211DSI1-14260053.srn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results