shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling PS Queen Mara.......or anyone else who can help me.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I've begun a slow search for a simple but pretty diamond cross pendant in white gold. I've been wanting one for a while, but didn't want to get one from Walmart
8.gif
9.gif

Does anyone know of any good sources for these? I don't want anything too huge or flashy, but sparkle is a must
9.gif
. I am petite in stature so I'm thinking 1/2" x 3/4" or slightly larger, but not more than an inch in height. My budget is low, probably not looking to spend more than $200-$300. This is mostly a dream search for now, since my DH just agreed to let me buy a diamond band, despite us really needing the funds for the construction right now. It was for a good cause.
9.gif
I'd like to try and save up a little of my part time income and hopefully get it in the next 6 months. Maybe.
cry.gif
If we can keep the construction budget under control I may stand a chance towards the end, maybe for my birthday next year??

Darn the addiction to sparklies.
naughty.gif

P.S. Did I post this in the correct forum? WAsn't sure if it should be hangout or RT.....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh how fun, new diamond purchase
1.gif

Try the basics...BlueNile, Mondera, Ashford, Fortunoff. They have alot of pre-made items like this and in different sizes for various price points. I would start there....see what you find.
rodent.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You know Kam, don't knock Walmart - as in their other store "Sam's Club". I have a friend that swears by their quality. She has the resources to buy any where. I don't belong (I'm a Costco'er); but, she has a very nice diamond cross from there.

Good luck.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the replies so far. Mara, I tried those sites and am still looking. Thanks. Phoenixgirl, that is exactly the style I'm after, simple. F&I, I didn't even know Walmart and Sam's Club were related.
rolleyes.gif
I saw a pretty one at Costco once, but in yellow gold which was OK, and in the right price range but by the time I decided I wanted it it was gone. You know Costco, here today, gone tomorrow. The hunt goes on. I like the price at Bluenile!
1.gif

Garry I did not hear the joke.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yep, Walmart & Sam's club (as in Sam Walton) are one and the same company. Recently, there was a thread about Sam's club breaking into the "ideal" diamond selling.

Have you tried to go to Costco's website? Maybe they have the cross on it. Also, if it's what you want, many things get returned after the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results