shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling GYPSY - please help me find a pre-loved wedding band

MClovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers, I am another long time lurker...

I am looking for a wedding band similar to this one: http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/diamonds-for-an-eternity-diamond-wedding-band-1086.htm

Beautiful sparkly stones are important to me, so if I can't find anything as nice, I will order new, but I would like to try to find a pre loved piece first. The band does not need to go all the way around - I am open to 1/2, 3/4 or full eternity.

I wear a size 4.5, and I like 3-5 pointer stones...

Gypsy, or anyone else who is proficient at finding pretty preloved rings, will you please help me find a similar band?

I have a 6 months to find something. :)

Thank you in advance!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Calling GYPSY - please help me find a pre-loved wedding

I wish you were a size larger I have one for sale with slightly larger diamonds but it's a 5.25 so way too big for you. If you have checked LT, DB and Ebay then David Klass or IDJ will probably be your next best options, you might have to get one made for you because the issue will be finding one that size.

ponder

Brilliant_Rock

arkieb1|1434942290|3892456 said:
I wish you were a size larger I have one for sale with slightly larger diamonds but it's a 5.25 so way too big for you. If you have checked LT, DB and Ebay then David Klass or IDJ will probably be your next best options, you might have to get one made for you because the issue will be finding one that size.

I second giving David Klass a call. I just got an eternity quote from him and it was VERY reasonable. VERY close to preloved pricing.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

I have the 3/4 version of this band. Whiteflash "Diamonds for an Eternity" Platinum. It is a size 5 3/4. Not worn very much because it didn't look right with my ering. But I've held on to it with plans to post it someday. My invoice says 20-0.80ctw, which puts the stones at 0.04ct. You'd want to check with WF to see if it could be sized down to fit you.

MClovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock

Thanks everybody, especially swingirl! I emailed WF to see if resizing is an option.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry to jump in - but Arkieb1 - I may be interested in your band!! Can I have some info about it please!!

MClovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock

Swingirl, still not sure if the sizing is doable, but if you post a LT/DB link, I will contact you that way.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

I posted on LT. I checked with WF and it can be sized up or down one full size. Let me know if it works for you.

lb0424

Rough_Rock

swingirl|1435090312|3893179 said:
I posted on LT. I checked with WF and it can be sized up or down one full size. Let me know if it works for you.

Hi swingirl - replied to your LT posting :) Let me know if your WF band is still available! thank you.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

MClovesdiamonds, I will assume this wasn't what you were looking for. Hope you find the perfect band.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

I have not received any responses from my TL posting so I removed it.

lb0424

Rough_Rock

Hi swingirl,

I messaged you though LT twice but I guess you did not received them. I don't know if anyone is having trouble messaging on LT. If you are still interested in selling your ring, do you mind listing your personal email on LT or create a DB listing instead?

Thanks!

MClovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock

Hi Swingirl,

I also emailed you through LT and never heard back. Sorry for your troubles!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

Sorry, ladies. I have contacted LT and still have not heard a thing from them. Is there a person in charge of LT or does it just run on it's own. Maybe I should try using DiamondBistro. I wonder if they are more reliable with emails.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results