shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling dreamer_d...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
...I have been thinking recently about the perfect, permanent home for my new stone. Like you, there is something about Sholdt settings that I am continually drawn to. I was looking online and found a local jewelry store that carries Sholdt settings. I was thinking that I might try to make a trip there in the next few days. If I was able to get there, is there anything in particular you''d like me to look at for you? The jewelry store is on the smaller side, so I''m not sure what kind of selection they''ll have. I will try to bring my camera as well, so I can get a few shots. Just wondering if you had any requests?

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is so nice!

I would love to hear what you think of the semi-bezel. And also, a setting numberes R 430-2, I cannot link it directly but it is in the Fremont line at this link here: http://www.sholdtdesign.com/Rings.htm If they have R281-1 I would also love to know how you think it compares to the previous one. They look very similar but there are subtle differences so I''d love to hear your opinion.

I would like to know how low they sit, and also whether you think the shanks are delicate and substantial at the same time
4.gif
Ya know, make the diamond pop but still have some good finger presence!

Also, if you can see how they look with a diamond band that would be cool too!

I can''t wait to see your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results