color
clarity

Calling Dreamer_D and Yssie and other old cut lovers~

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338176462|3204927 said:
armywife13|1338096293|3204570 said:
Pictures? Yes please!!!

I am glad you had such a great visit with Grace, she is such a sweet heart. I haven't been able to meet her in person, but I have been talking with her on and off for 10 (!!!) months now, while working on my ring and she has been amazing.....so I can only imagine how great she is in person.

So it sounds like the visit was helpful in determining your wants for your ring. I can't wait to see what you finally end up with. You are dealing with some great vendors and beautiful diamonds, so I am sure it will be stunning!

Wow, what project do YOU have coming up?! :naughty: Can't wait to see! 10 months of scrutinizing.. must be LOVELY :love: :love:

Here's a video of me wearing that 4.09 indoors, in darker, further lighting. I don't know what it's called. Diffuse?
http://tinypic.com/r/29ep1z6/6
Wow, great pictures, and talk about some finger coverage! I love that stone. Honestly, I would have considered it myself if it had been available about 6/8 months ago.

As far as my 10 month journey...I orginally bought a 1.79 oec from them, but then decided I wanted larger(the size 8 finger was calling for some more coverage!). So I sold that and after a few months I put the 3.62 oec on layaway(the one that used to be in the Gabbie). It's getting set in the Julia bezel as we speak. :lickout: hopefully it will be on my pretty, chunky finger in August...still have a little to pay off!

So how are you feeling about your future purchase? Are you still considering the ones discussed on the thread, or searching for some new options? (I totally understand if you don't want to post about it since there are some sneaky lurckers, shame on them!) I have to agree with others, you do seem more calm about the process now, which is great. It really should be an enjoyable experience, not a panicky rush. While I ended up with a great OEC, I was so stressed and panicked throughout the process because I always thought it was going to lose "the one". But as Grace and a few others pointed out, what's meant to be is meant to be. And it was true. When I finally took a step back, calmed down, and stopped jumping on/trying to purchase every pretty OEC I came across, the right one presented itself!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That 4c looks huge...and like a sparkler on the 4th of July. Did you buy it?

Your fingers look nice and long and not 7-8 size ring. Great coverage. Hope it's THE one.

I too always wanted the cushion but love the OEC's and the MM you get with less depth for a nice cut.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1338180144|3204940 said:
madelise|1338176462|3204927 said:
armywife13|1338096293|3204570 said:
Pictures? Yes please!!!

I am glad you had such a great visit with Grace, she is such a sweet heart. I haven't been able to meet her in person, but I have been talking with her on and off for 10 (!!!) months now, while working on my ring and she has been amazing.....so I can only imagine how great she is in person.

So it sounds like the visit was helpful in determining your wants for your ring. I can't wait to see what you finally end up with. You are dealing with some great vendors and beautiful diamonds, so I am sure it will be stunning!

Wow, what project do YOU have coming up?! :naughty: Can't wait to see! 10 months of scrutinizing.. must be LOVELY :love: :love:

Here's a video of me wearing that 4.09 indoors, in darker, further lighting. I don't know what it's called. Diffuse?
http://tinypic.com/r/29ep1z6/6
Wow, great pictures, and talk about some finger coverage! I love that stone. Honestly, I would have considered it myself if it had been available about 6/8 months ago.

As far as my 10 month journey...I orginally bought a 1.79 oec from them, but then decided I wanted larger(the size 8 finger was calling for some more coverage!). So I sold that and after a few months I put the 3.62 oec on layaway(the one that used to be in the Gabbie). It's getting set in the Julia bezel as we speak. :lickout: hopefully it will be on my pretty, chunky finger in August...still have a little to pay off!

So how are you feeling about your future purchase? Are you still considering the ones discussed on the thread, or searching for some new options? (I totally understand if you don't want to post about it since there are some sneaky lurckers, shame on them!) I have to agree with others, you do seem more calm about the process now, which is great. It really should be an enjoyable experience, not a panicky rush. While I ended up with a great OEC, I was so stressed and panicked throughout the process because I always thought it was going to lose "the one". But as Grace and a few others pointed out, what's meant to be is meant to be. And it was true. When I finally took a step back, calmed down, and stopped jumping on/trying to purchase every pretty OEC I came across, the right one presented itself!

YES! It is an amazing, amazing stone, and I appreciate that it is GIA graded.

OH I know exactly which stone you're buying!!! I remember her!! What happened to the Gabbie since you took the center stone?! THAT MADE ME DROOL on my keyboard more than once! I loved that ring, and I loved that stone! I wonder who bought the setting :confused: I can't wait to see you post photos!!! :)

I'm no longer considering any discussed in this thread, and am keeping my mouth shut (which is hard! I want to spill the beans and I want to get everyone's opinions!) about my serious contender(s). So lurkers, go wild, and take and buy up each and all I posted about! I give you permission! :lol: Because while they are not for me, they might just be perfect for you.

I am much more calm. I was very very anxious and just jittery, I believe, solely due to the vendor with the first already-set ring I posted about. She wanted me to make a decision the moment I saw it in real life. No thanks. No matter how true her story might be, I just am not okay with being pressured into purchasing from anyone. :nono:

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I swear you're just reverberating my exact emotions and experiences. I can't wait to see your new baby, so you better post when you get 'er in August!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ariel144|1338180266|3204941 said:
That 4c looks huge...and like a sparkler on the 4th of July. Did you buy it?

Your fingers look nice and long and not 7-8 size ring. Great coverage. Hope it's THE one.

I too always wanted the cushion but love the OEC's and the MM you get with less depth for a nice cut.

No I didn't, but I really do love her! It IS huge! But that's why my fingers don't look that big, lol, because I'm wearing a very "well fitting" stone that shrinks my fingers' appearance! Hehe.

I'm currently talking to a gal that was on her way to buying that one before I even got the "looksie". I didn't even mean to fall smitten with her, since I wasn't looking for her! She is definitely dreamy :) and has her own charm.. but in the end, it's on someone else's radar, and I would never want anything negative associated with my forever diamond :) I don't like stealing or sniping! lol! I hope that PS-er gets her so we can all benefit with some wonderful large OEC bling ****!! The more pics, the better :naughty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good lord, those pics... that video... :-o sounds like a successful visit all 'round! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry to hear of your stone stalkers. It doesn't surprise me, and there's nothing outright *wrong* with it, but... you'd think people would have a bit more class than that. I just hope they aren't PSers.

So, what did you like and dislike specifically about the stones that you saw? I am curious to hear how the world of antiques fared in-person after six pages of nethype ::)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1338327388|3205754 said:
Good lord, those pics... that video... :-o sounds like a successful visit all 'round! :bigsmile:

I'm sorry to hear of your stone stalkers. It doesn't surprise me, and there's nothing outright *wrong* with it, but... you'd think people would have a bit more class than that. I just hope they aren't PSers.

So, what did you like and dislike specifically about the stones that you saw? I am curious to hear how the world of antiques fared in-person after six pages of nethype ::)

Thanks. I truly appreciated everything you and the others have taught, especially DD's red circle drawings on images! Gotta love visuals! :appl:

I *love* that I can love warmer colors. It's so different in IRL than it is in photos. I think it needs to be a shove-it-down-their-throats, you-HAVE-TO-LISTEN sort of thing for people to see the warmer colors in an old cut, rather than just look at photos. It's just completely different than I had expected.

I love the higher crowns when compared to a MRB, but I am also in love with not-so-very-high crowns, like in transitionals. Yes, I love very very high crowns and small tables, but my stingy side also likes the carat weight to be spready, too. I think that's where I had a little ounce of "omg- let me just go with a MRB, at least it sizes up bigger, and its heckuva lot easier to choose!" feeling. I also LOVE LOVE LOVED the rainbow colored flashes of lights!

The harder thing is to judge performance. There are no set %'s and #'s like there are for MRBs, and that's also very important to me. I was trying to find a happy "medium" spot of spready vs. true old cut higher crown/smaller table, and a color that was white enough for me, and not too in-between. I think the L-N is a good area for me =) in an old cut. I can definitely say I still prefer I and higher colors in MRBs. I was particularly extra nitpick about it not being TOO in-between because I eventually do want to set it in my dream halo setting.. I know if I planned to set it in a solitaire, I'd probably be okay with going even lower. *SHOCK, YES!* ;))

One thing I really didn't like is the EGL grading 'norm' of old cuts. If this were a 2-3k or less purchase, I wouldn't even care for a certification.. and would rely on trusting my vendor, shipping it out and seeing it with my own eyes. However, since it is a higher priced purchase, I'd prefer to know exactly what I'm getting, before I even see it. I truly wish there was an across-the-board standardization with all vendors and all diamonds to be GIA graded. I understand the apprehension because people would then flock over to MRBs and dismiss warmer OECs that face up white.. but at the same time, I think if vendors took the time to explain fully well to consumers, those who truly are antique lovers would still stick to their guns and purchase.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338315726|3205631 said:

OH I know exactly which stone you're buying!!! I remember her!! What happened to the Gabbie since you took the center stone?! THAT MADE ME DROOL on my keyboard more than once! I loved that ring, and I loved that stone! I wonder who bought the setting :confused: I can't wait to see you post photos!!! :)

I'm no longer considering any discussed in this thread, and am keeping my mouth shut (which is hard! I want to spill the beans and I want to get everyone's opinions!) about my serious contender(s). So lurkers, go wild, and take and buy up each and all I posted about! I give you permission! :lol: Because while they are not for me, they might just be perfect for you.

I am much more calm. I was very very anxious and just jittery, I believe, solely due to the vendor with the first already-set ring I posted about. She wanted me to make a decision the moment I saw it in real life. No thanks. No matter how true her story might be, I just am not okay with being pressured into purchasing from anyone. :nono:

Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I swear you're just reverberating my exact emotions and experiences. I can't wait to see your new baby, so you better post when you get 'er in August!

I decided against the Gabbie Halo because I am head over heals for the Julia and want to save the option of a halo for when DSS sets in. ;)) They sold the Gabbie separately, I bumped into the new owner on a different forum....I believe she is putting a colored stone in it, but rest assured, it is in a loving home. And believe me, I am counting down the days until I can have the ring on my chunky finger!! I will post plenty of pictures!

I am sorry that you haven't found the perfect diamond yet, but I am sure you will and when you do it will be fabulous! I completely understand not wanting to post on here about it. If you want to speak off PS about OECs you come across, you could put up an ad on DB and I'll send you my email. I am sure many others on here who have been helping would do that same.

I definitely understand your reservation about the ebay seller, I would never be comfortable spending that amount of money on a ring, sight unseen without a return policy. Ya dodged a bullet there! I am so glad you are more calm with the search now, it will be a lot more enjoyable and a WHOLE lot less stressful. Best of luck with your search!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1338431332|3206527 said:

I decided against the Gabbie Halo because I am head over heals for the Julia and want to save the option of a halo for when DSS sets in. ;)) They sold the Gabbie separately, I bumped into the new owner on a different forum....I believe she is putting a colored stone in it, but rest assured, it is in a loving home. And believe me, I am counting down the days until I can have the ring on my chunky finger!! I will post plenty of pictures!

I am sorry that you haven't found the perfect diamond yet, but I am sure you will and when you do it will be fabulous! I completely understand not wanting to post on here about it. If you want to speak off PS about OECs you come across, you could put up an ad on DB and I'll send you my email. I am sure many others on here who have been helping would do that same.

I definitely understand your reservation about the ebay seller, I would never be comfortable spending that amount of money on a ring, sight unseen without a return policy. Ya dodged a bullet there! I am so glad you are more calm with the search now, it will be a lot more enjoyable and a WHOLE lot less stressful. Best of luck with your search!

Oh, no, I think I have found a good one :) I'm just communicating with the vendor to show me a few more comparisons :) before finalizing anything. I found one that fit my requirements ::) well, a PS-er pal found it for me :bigsmile:

I'm just getting so antsy, I swear I keep refreshing my email over and over hoping to get new news. My BF probably thinks I'm nuts. Wait, yes, he does think I'm nuts. I can't wait to just get this all over with, and just have my pretty little not-yet-named-until-I-meet-her in my, well, BF's hands.

I'm going to name her. haha. So I can say, "I feel like taking (insert name) out today".

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338433249|3206545 said:

Oh, no, I think I have found a good one :) I'm just communicating with the vendor to show me a few more comparisons :) before finalizing anything. I found one that fit my requirements ::) well, a PS-er pal found it for me :bigsmile:

I'm just getting so antsy, I swear I keep refreshing my email over and over hoping to get new news. My BF probably thinks I'm nuts. Wait, yes, he does think I'm nuts. I can't wait to just get this all over with, and just have my pretty little not-yet-named-until-I-meet-her in my, well, BF's hands.

I'm going to name her. haha. So I can say, "I feel like taking (insert name) out today".

AAHHHHHH! How exciting :D Gosh, what I wouldn't give to be able to talk to some of you ladies off of PS. I want details so I can drool over your potential new diamond with you! Sigh, I will be patiently waiting to see if it works out for you, keep my fingers crossed and send some "madelise find her honking oec" dust your way.

I don't blame you for being glued to your email, I was the same way during my hunt! Don't worry about your BF thinking you are nuts, all of us PSers are a little bit nuts when it comes to our bling. ;)) My hubby thinks I have more than a few screws loose because of the upgrade process over the last year.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1338433670|3206549 said:

AAHHHHHH! How exciting :D Gosh, what I wouldn't give to be able to talk to some of you ladies off of PS. I want details so I can drool over your potential new diamond with you! Sigh, I will be patiently waiting to see if it works out for you, keep my fingers crossed and send some "madelise find her honking oec" dust your way.

I don't blame you for being glued to your email, I was the same way during my hunt! Don't worry about your BF thinking you are nuts, all of us PSers are a little bit nuts when it comes to our bling. ;)) My hubby thinks I have more than a few screws loose because of the upgrade process over the last year.

I tried going on DB to post an ad or something, but it's down again. :/

Haha, but even if you did get in contact with me, I'm keeping my mouth shut to everyone. Only 1 PSer knows the deets about my find, because she is who found it for me! I just don't want to jinx anything.

I just found something out about the contender that made me even more excited: it was certed on a commemorative date of my life. :naughty: :naughty: I think this may be the diamond gods reaching out to me.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338434640|3206567 said:
armywife13|1338433670|3206549 said:

I tried going on DB to post an ad or something, but it's down again. :/

Haha, but even if you did get in contact with me, I'm keeping my mouth shut to everyone. Only 1 PSer knows the deets about my find, because she is who found it for me! I just don't want to jinx anything.

I just found something out about the contender that made me even more excited: it was certed on a commemorative date of my life. :naughty: :naughty: I think this may be the diamond gods reaching out to me.

No worries, you don't need to feel obligated to post because I am guilt tripping you. :Up_to_something: haha.

How cool is it that the cert date is a special date for you?! Maybe it is a sign... :naughty: it sounds like you have some good contenders now, I definitely hope it works out for you so that you can get that gorgeous e-ring on your finger. plus, I need some more OEC bling to drool over for the next few months!!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha..naming it is so fun!! Mine is MAKU for now (thanks to another PS'er lol).
Can't wait to see what you have found.

re: diamond gods..my old RB which I had for 6 years was certed the day after my birthday. A previous stone I had before that one was ON my birthday. So I totally believe in things like that! Fingers crossed for you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara|1338435689|3206577 said:

re: diamond gods..my old RB which I had for 6 years was certed the day after my birthday. A previous stone I had before that one was ON my birthday. So I totally believe in things like that! Fingers crossed for you.

I was going to name mine "Octomom", but I'm like, 12 diamonds short.

ETA, I just realized I have 5 diamonds down each side. Hm. Only need two more for Octomom.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1338435869|3206579 said:

ETA, I just realized I have 5 diamonds down each side. Hm. Only need two more for Octomom.
Octomom.....Hahahahaha :lol: maybe they can add two more for you!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lol, what's Maku mean/stand for?

Let's hope it's the diamond gods calling! Fingers and toes all crossed : ) and lots of PS dust needed.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1338435869|3206579 said:

Haha, take it back to get 2 more put in, hidden in the shank or something! Octomom. Puahaha.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise|1338436139|3206581 said:

Let's hope it's the diamond gods calling! Fingers and toes all crossed : ) and lots of PS dust needed.

Mara's A Krazy Upgrader?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1338436259|3206584 said:

Mara's A Krazy Upgrader?

LOL something like that...though more flattering to ME! Haha.
How did you even get that, when she told it to me I was googling it, fail.

Mara's Ass Kicking Upgrade! LOL.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara|1338436345|3206587 said:
TravelingGal|1338436259|3206584 said:

Mara's A Krazy Upgrader?

Mara's a$$ Kicking Upgrade! LOL.

Haha! I was close.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mara|1338436345|3206587 said:

Mara's a$$ Kicking Upgrade! LOL.
I like that nickname, it is definitely fitting! Btw-when are we going to see a SMTB thread with that baby?!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
madelise, if you trust your vendor to hold the stone for you, there is no reason not to post about it here. I for one refuse to offer you any more help because you are holding out the reward :devil: In-FOR-MA-TION.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sorry, DD, I have horrible jinx history of getting excited over something, then something goes wrong. This is more of a I'm-afraid-of-jinxing-it than anything else. I know, not practical or realistic talk, but I need all the good juju I can get here.

The vendor will be showing me a few more options in the next few days. SO really wants to see the contender side by side next to other possible contenders before having it shipped out for us to view in person. I'm smitten on that particular stone already, but I've got to appease to SO's needs.

I will let on that it is from a PS approved long time vendor, which means I trust them completely. And that it is within my color "limit" of N-O or higher.. and that it is 9mm+ :)

I'm so sorry, I'm not trying to tease, I'm just scared of annoying the diamond gods or getting hit with Murphy's law. I'm being so paranoid that I don't even want it shipped to my apartment, which historically has had missing packages or neighborhood stealing, and I don't want it shipped to SO's house or work, where it might get lost amongst the seas of packages.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1338483333|3206805 said:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sorry, DD, I have horrible jinx history of getting excited over something, then something goes wrong. This is more of a I'm-afraid-of-jinxing-it than anything else. I know, not practical or realistic talk, but I need all the good juju I can get here.

The vendor will be showing me a few more options in the next few days. SO really wants to see the contender side by side next to other possible contenders before having it shipped out for us to view in person. I'm smitten on that particular stone already, but I've got to appease to SO's needs.

I will let on that it is from a PS approved long time vendor, which means I trust them completely. And that it is within my color "limit" of N-O or higher.. and that it is 9mm+ :)

I'm so sorry, I'm not trying to tease, I'm just scared of annoying the diamond gods or getting hit with Murphy's law. I'm being so paranoid that I don't even want it shipped to my apartment, which historically has had missing packages or neighborhood stealing, and I don't want it shipped to SO's house or work, where it might get lost amongst the seas of packages.

I have my suspisions as to which one it is ;)) If I am right, it's NICE!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1338486853|3206828 said:

Shhh, secrets don't get jinxed! :cheeky:

I will be getting more news on Saturday, and will figure it out with SO over the next week. I should be getting it in for the following Friday for us to see, whichever we end up choosing from the current contender and the few I will be shown on this Saturday. Besides all the frustrations and anxiety of finding a good OEC with all my specific needs, SO and I literally only have 1 day of the week that we're available to view together.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1338488589|3206837 said:

I will be getting more news on Saturday, and will figure it out with SO over the next week. I should be getting it in for the following Friday for us to see, whichever we end up choosing from the current contender and the few I will be shown on this Saturday. Besides all the frustrations and anxiety of finding a good OEC with all my specific needs, SO and I literally only have 1 day of the week that we're available to view together.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I wish you the best on your decision.

BTW, I am going to look at the 4.46ct Antique Cushion from Grace this weekend at Vegas :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1338490314|3206852 said:
madelise|1338488589|3206837 said:

I wish you the best on your decision.

BTW, I am going to look at the 4.46ct Antique Cushion from Grace this weekend at Vegas :naughty:

Oh, I saw her! SHE'S FLIPPING GORGEOUS! But that 4.09 is really something!!!! I used to love cushions, but I'm an official round shape convert.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
M, for what it's worth, I think you're doing absolutely the right thing keeping deets close to the vest for now. There will be time for that when you're got your stone in your hot little hand, but I'd also feel the need for discretion in your spot. :)

Can't WAIT to see what you end up with!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aljdewey|1338526861|3207122 said:
M, for what it's worth, I think you're doing absolutely the right thing keeping deets close to the vest for now. There will be time for that when you're got your stone in your hot little hand, but I'd also feel the need for discretion in your spot. :)

Can't WAIT to see what you end up with!

Thank you for your supportive words :)) I'm *not* the type to keep secrets, and totally the type to spill the beans and screech and scream in excitement, so this is actually hard for me :cheeky:

I'm still not 100% vested in anything and am keeping my options open until I do make a 100% decision.. which seems at the moment will happen in this upcoming week. To say I'm excited is an understatement.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Squeee!* The mothership has landed!

I just received an email this morning with the FedEx tracking.. the diamond has landed! I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with Patrick Davis, who is picking up and holding the diamond on memo from the vendor. I'm spending quite an extra amount$$ to have him take care of it, since I've had multiple shipping and receiving snafus with packages, being that #1) I live in the Los Angeles area and #2) I live in an apartment/condo complex.

If it all turns out peachy, we will wire the $ to the vendor, which to my knowledge, does take a few days to process :confused: so I probably can't pick her up until the following weekdays. SO lost his macro lens for his DSLR, and I lost my macro lens for my iPhone.. so any photos will be shoddy.

and since it's safely here in Los Angeles, away from grabby hands.. I can finally reveal!
it's this sweet, off-round darling, the larger of the 4 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iJvva6kSW8&feature=youtu.be
3.73 M VVS, 10mm.

I set my color limit at M for the lowest, GIA only, and insisted on keeping it 9mm+ since I won't be able to upgrade. I'm a total size whore, and this 10mm just called my name. I was pretty smitten with everything about this stone, but am weary with ordering from out of state. Jon@GOG made that video for me to see its performance next to a few others that also fit my 9mm+, under 30k requirement. I really appreciate all the extreme, critical examinations that Jon put it through, since I don't get to see it in person, and am risking a hefty shipping charge if I don't like it. When I was going over all the information, I loaded the GIA report, I realized IT WAS CERTED ON MY BIRTHDAY! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I've already paid a visit to SN Queens (Thanks for introducing PS to SN Queens, AthenaWorth!), and have an appointment with them again next Thursday, to go over designing a setting. I was half/half on the fence about 2 different designs when I was there last Friday, so the lovely gals there said to sleep on it, and come back when I've already had my diamond, so I can envision it better.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that I've found my "ONE" tomorrow!! =) I probably can't update until Saturday evening.. so don't think I sold my soul for the diamond :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results