shape
carat
color
clarity

Buy diamond with two-year-old AGS report?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tsuiwah

Rough_Rock
Some of the H&A/AGS0 1.0 ct diamonds I am considering have lab reports from early 2003.

I know this is a silly question, but I was just wondering if there is a correlation between the date of the report and the relative quality of the diamond?

Thanks.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
noobie that stone is just awesome. It''s just waiting for someone to be able to AFFORD it, haha.
3.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2005 5:23:05 PM
Author:tsuiwah
Some of the H&A/AGS0 1.0 ct diamonds I am considering have lab reports from early 2003.

I know this is a silly question, but I was just wondering if there is a correlation between the date of the report and the relative quality of the diamond?

Thanks.
Two years is not an unusual age on a lab report... There are a lot of factors that contribute to how long a diamond remains unpurchased in the open market, if you want to post a copy of the lab report some of the people here on PS would be more likely to be able to answer the question for you with regards to the relative quality of the diamond.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2005 11:14:30 PM
Author: kaleigh
noobie that stone is just awesome. It''s just waiting for someone to be able to AFFORD it, haha.
3.gif
kaleigh
how about you and noobie each loan me 125k.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results