shape
carat
color
clarity

Building a Ring for my wife

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Wadamson

Rough_Rock
I am looking to build a ring for my wife and I am just getting started.

Current plan is a 6mm or so platinum band with a stone. Looking @ 1.5 to 2.0 carat princess cut.

Tell what I am doing wrong or why this stone won''t work.....

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/princess-cut-diamond-2252153.htm

Thanks for helping the rookie.

Wally

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2010 3:45:35 PM
Author:Wadamson

I am looking to build a ring for my wife and I am just getting started.

Current plan is a 6mm or so platinum band with a stone. Looking @ 1.5 to 2.0 carat princess cut.

Tell what I am doing wrong or why this stone won't work.....

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/princess-cut-diamond-2252153.htm

Thanks for helping the rookie.

Wally
Hi Wally and welcome!

Lets take a look for you...

Looks like you have done a great deal right - its a beautiful Princess of AGS0 cut quality and a branded cut also, plus it is of excellent overall quality. I don't anticipate any problems whatsoever with a hand selected stone like that, however just check with WF concerning the cavity inclusion that this isn't an issue and discuss the other inclusionary aspects with them, its highly unlikely there will be an issue but it doesn't hurt to check. I would reserve it if you are seriously interested now it is on the forums, diamonds to tend to disappear around here once they are up for discussion...!

lucky_D

Rough_Rock
I think he means with the website, as in, it won''t let him build any settings with that stone. I think its because a lot of their settings say that their upper limit is 1.5 ct. Email them, they will give you a quote for the ring you want with a slight modification to fit your stone.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that Lucky is right, you will need to call WF. They are *very* helful! For now you can reserve the diamond and then get in touch with them on Monday perhaps?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2010 5:02:45 PM
Author: lucky_D
I think he means with the website, as in, it won''t let him build any settings with that stone. I think its because a lot of their settings say that their upper limit is 1.5 ct. Email them, they will give you a quote for the ring you want with a slight modification to fit your stone.
Good point Lucky, I think you are right!

Definitely contact WF Wally and they will be able to advise.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results