shape
carat
color
clarity

broken princess cut?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rareform

Rough_Rock
hi all.... i would love your thoughts regarding princess cuts and how ''fragile'' they are...... i''ve been looking and looking, and i keep coming across threads that they can chip quite easily.  if one stays with a medium girdle as a minimum will that negate the ''fragile'' condition of this cut or ???

have also been thinking about a ''square'' radiant, my girlfriend loves them as well but i understand that they''re impossible to buy sight unseen.  hmmmm.  what do you think??  any advice???  thank you in advance!  darin

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
The strong "V" tip heads they are set in protects this part. The only time I have seen them break is with the setters heavy hand. Once in you should be good to go. Make sure you insure the diamond and let the insurance company lose sleep at night worrying about you out back chopping wood with your ring on :)

Corey J

aka The Iceman

rareform

Rough_Rock
thanks for the advice fey and ice.... will continue my search for the princess. she really loves them, so thats going to be the one. will keep you posted. darin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results