shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone!

I''ve noticed quite a few people who purchased from them and have decided to go with them as a vendor for my earring project that has been several years in my head! I emailed Lesley about two stones I am very excited about, she returned correspondence, and I sent another message but it''s been two days and I haven''t heard anything. I don''t know if I am over anxious to get these earrings, but does anyone know what the response time usually is with vendors? It''s been a while since I''ve made a purchase, so I can''t remember...

Thanks!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call her up. I have occassionally has e-mail go amiss on the way there. For any serious purchase I always call for this reason. You could even call right now, I bet she will answer
2.gif

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! I will call. I''m super excited about these stones. I''ll post when I get them!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t wait to see
1.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Both Lesley and Brian are a DREAM to work with! As stated above, just call her, she is a darling, she''ll pick up the phone anytime :) Good luck and look forward to seeing your final result!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t worked with them yet, but have gotten quotes from them. lesely is great to work with. Just call if you are worried about anything!

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to disappoint but there will be no earrings for me. I talked to her, but then we talked again as apparently someone purchased them last night/this morning, but she didn''t know until she looked for the stone images just now.

ARGH! I should have called earlier but I didn''t think to do so. I am so disappointed as I can''t believe it''s taken me forever to decide on a pair of stones. Well at least now I know. Thanks everyone for your support.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how sad
7.gif

Can''t they find a similar pair?

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 11:14:46 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
15.gif
Snuggles, they don't have any other stones you like?

She sent me photos of another set. I thought one of the stones looked great, but the other, I didn't like at all. Something didn't look right. I'm sure the stone was great, but I'm pretty picky now that I've been on pricescope.

I'm super specific about the color. I'm looking for warmer, but it's been difficult to find something well cut. It's easy to find a not so well cut warm stones. Oh well.

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 11:17:55 PM
Author: yssie
Oh, how sad
7.gif

Can''t they find a similar pair?

We tried. It''s so difficult! Bah I guess I just keep looking now...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you give them your feedback on the stones? If you don''t like one... I''d be surprised if they don''t have another set, or another one from another set that they can''t pair it with.

With any vendor, communication is key. I''ve worked with BGD and in general their communication is amazing, but it is a two way street. So if you still want to work with them, well... just pick up the phone again. :) They''ve bent over backward for me, and for anyone I''ve known that''s worked with them (and that''s quite a few folks by now!).

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 12:51:37 AM
Author: Gypsy
Did you give them your feedback on the stones? If you don''t like one... I''d be surprised if they don''t have another set, or another one from another set that they can''t pair it with.

With any vendor, communication is key. I''ve worked with BGD and in general their communication is amazing, but it is a two way street. So if you still want to work with them, well... just pick up the phone again. :) They''ve bent over backward for me, and for anyone I''ve known that''s worked with them (and that''s quite a few folks by now!).

I gave her the feedback and will probably hear back tomorrow. This is the last set in the color and size I''m looking for. Everything else is too large for my ears. Lesley said that what is on the site is pretty much what they have right now, and to keep checking in the future. So I''ll just keep on checking...

They''ve been pretty busy and inventory has been selling quickly, so anyone else looking to purchase should do it very soon!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lesley is very quick about repsonding, I can only surmise they are discussing the project before replying. Don''t worry, they are excellent.

snuggles1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 7:56:17 AM
Author: autumngems
Lesley is very quick about repsonding, I can only surmise they are discussing the project before replying. Don''t worry, they are excellent.

Thank you and everyone else for the encouragement. I figure at this point, I might as well start on my second project to create a wedding band to wear for travel and out of the country. I''ll start another thread for that one. I didn''t hear from anyone today, but I think they do not work on Fridays. However, I think she was telling the truth that all they have right now is listed on the site.

I''m just hoping something happens and that person changes her mind and the stones magically reappear. I know, wishful thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results