shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought my fiance''s Tacori wedding band a few months early... thanks to BBB closing/bankruptcy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys!

I was so excited yesterday when I bought my wonderful fiance''s wedding band (Tacori Crescent 2265)... many months ahead of schedule!

Why?

Because this $2200 platinum wedding band was at my local Bailey Banks and Biddle bankrupt store - for 70% OFF!!!!!!

Same exact ring I had my dealer bring in... but instead of the $2200 sticker (I was expecting to get some % off from my dealer because I''m a good customer there), I got it for 648$!!!

648!!

And the ring is perfectly sized at 6.5.... wow.

If you guys are looking for something, especially if you''re looking for Ritani, Tacori, or Scott Kay e-rings or wedding bands - go to BBB before they close their doors in early December. They aren''t going any lower than 70%.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice deal! I will have to see if we have one near here!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a deal! I need to get to the one 2 hours away SOON!

davidbest

Rough_Rock
Really nice deal! You can be lucky for getting is that cheap. Looks like the recession is hitting the jewelry stores hard. Everytime I walk into a mall I see jewelry stores with big discount stickers on their stores. Just a little while ago my brother also got his girlfriend''s engagement ring for about 50% discount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results