shape
carat
color
clarity

BlueNile Setting Elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
I love this BN setting, but as you know, they won''t sell the setting without a diamond. Is there any place that I can buy this exact same/similar setting?

settingrj.jpg

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Are there online stores where I can shop for settings? Ones with PS experts approval

reena

Ideal_Rock
scott kay has many designs similar to that on his website. . . although i must confess that i don't know if he sells his settings separately. i think so, though.

edited to add: also im sure any of the pricescope vendors could custom make that setting for you with no problemo.

bearman49

Rough_Rock
I''m sure with enough looking, that mounting could be found. I''m not sure you want to start having Pricescope vendors copying other companies mountings though. Something about copywrites for that mounting.

reena

Ideal_Rock
i disagree. it''s a pretty basic setting; i don''t think there''s anything wrong with asking a vendor to make you something similar. besides, as i understand it, it''s just a blue nile stock setting, not a designer piece.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results